News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Mediaeval Baebes

Started by dinkywench, October 14, 2008, 03:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dallan

The sound system was new this year. They must have read Scotsman's post and decided to up the ampage.
Fight'n

LadyElizabeth

So I'm very jealous of ALL of you in Maryland right now...  How is it that you're the ONLY festival on the Mediaeval Baebes tour?  DId they start at your fair, or do they live close or something?  It just seems unfair.  TRF is very likely bigger, and I'd think of all fairs, we'd have them... Renvy!! haha
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Dan

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on October 22, 2008, 02:40:08 PM
So I'm very jealous of ALL of you in Maryland right now...  How is it that you're the ONLY festival on the Mediaeval Baebes tour?  DId they start at your fair, or do they live close or something?  It just seems unfair.  TRF is very likely bigger, and I'd think of all fairs, we'd have them... Renvy!! haha

They have a few shwa on the eas coast during this time.  It's also easier to fly in to the east from the UK.

will paisley

So I'm very jealous of ALL of you in Maryland right now...  How is it that you're the ONLY festival on the Mediaeval Baebes tour?  Did they start at your fair, or do they live close or something?  It just seems unfair.  TRF is very likely bigger, and I'd think of all fairs, we'd have them... Renvy!! haha

Tell your entertainment director.  I'm sure they'll go pretty much anywhere they're asked to perform, for a suitable price.
Minstrel, Interrupted, Bard #400 (CD)
Faire Name: "Flo's Husband"
Yeoman-Purser of the Frigate Up Royally

claymore

I will be seeing the Medeval Baebes on the 29th of this monthin East Hartford, Ct. It will be a small venue with great seating.

Scotsman

Quote from: Dallan on October 22, 2008, 02:34:17 PM
The sound system was new this year. They must have read Scotsman's post and decided to up the ampage.

Jib Jab!
You always smack me at the right time ... when I have a mouth full of coffee!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Nailin

if any one cares they are from across the pond in merry old england
i'm just glad they came back - who cares if you have to get a seat 45 mins before the show?
hey scotsman i don't think the pregnant one was re-pregnant
Chieftess Nailin'
Irish Penny Brigade
Daddy's Princess
IWG # 3894

Amras Elfwine

Still fixing the mirrors on the Squirrel Wagon from being vibrated to shards by that 0815 Saturday morning sound check...
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

claymore

Good Day, To all Rennies who were having a hard time see the Mediaevil Baebes, I saw them in East Hartford, ct. last night. It is a small venue ,but believe it or not did'nt sell out. They are also playing there tonite. They took time to sign their new cd,and engaged in conversation with everyone for at least an hour after that. They are great people up close.

Lady_Glorianna

They did not start at MDRF but their "relationship" with MDRF is pretty long/old.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair