News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I really Need Help

Started by lambdastar, January 17, 2009, 10:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lambdastar

Just to let everyone know, I have the KEYS. I closed today and will begin moving in tomorrow and THursday and need to finish by the end of the month.

I just need help moving the last of my stuff out tomorroe into the POD and Them moving in if someone is still willing to help.

Gerry
Just looking for a friend. Wishes to be accepted.

Muffin

I'm sorry I am not available to help with the move, but wanted you to know that I am SO happy that things have worked out for you!!!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Ren Jen

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on March 07, 2009, 07:40:56 AM
I'm so glad to hear that you have gotten a new place AND so close to fest.  You'll have all kinds of company over the run!  Charge 'em $10 a night and put a few bucks in your pocket!  lol

I wish i could help with the packing/moving process but I am up to my elbows in moving at my Gramma's house.  Imagine 3 stories of home with naught but paths thru it to reach kitchen, bed, toilet, sewing machine.   No, I'm not exaggerating.  It'll take us weeks to get this sorted out.  Ugh.

Hope your move progresses much faster than this one.

If you can do that in one weekend you are a saint. 

lambdastar

Well Just a update. I still looking for help unloading my POD. I now at my new House and been slowly emptying the POD. But Had to go to the Emergency Room Friday night due to respiratory distress. Other than Diabetes, I have Asthma. and I couldn't breath to well and discovered that I actually have Pneumonia. I have just this weekend to finish the move in. and Been on Antibiotics and steroids to get rid of this pneumonia. So hope you all are doing great none the less.

Goody

Been taking care of Gparents who have been on non'stop cough. Hope ya heal up quickly!!

lambdastar

Just to let everyone know I finally finished cleaning out the POD and moved in the majority of my stuff in the garage. Now I established in the house and did it all alone. Hurt the heart knowing that.

William_MacKean

You sound rather bitter about it.