News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scarborough 2009 tickets

Started by DonaCatalina, November 05, 2008, 08:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al-Nimer

Just printed our FoF and child passes!  (And I bought them while watching 'The Tudors'!)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

DonaCatalina

When you purchase a Friend of the Faire ticket, you will be given (or be able to print off) a paper bar-coded ticket that you will turn in for your photo ID pass. When you present the bar-coded ticket we will take your picture and make your photo ID. You may have your picture taken at our booth at the North Texas Irish Festival (March 6-8, 2009), or (beginning in March after the Irish Festival) at the Scarborough Renaissance Festival office (please call for an appointment) during the week, at the Friend of the Faire Preview event on March 29, or when you first attend the festival. For the first two weekends of the Festival we will be set up in the souvenir area by the front gate.

You may also email your photo for your Friend of the Faire Pass ID to pictures@SRFestival.com. Picture size should be 400 pixels x 300 pixels. You must include your name, the name on the ticket, and a daytime phone number where we can reach you. Your photo ID will be completed upon your arrival at Scarborough.

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Love Good Wood

I would love to get the FoF passes but I don't think we can cover it this year... so I think we're gonna go with the season passes

Var Greyshadow

Is that 400 wide by 300 tall or 400 tall by 300 wide for the pcitures?  Trying to figure out which picture I can use and taller would be better than wider.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Berit

The dimensions for the photos are 300 wide by 400 deep.  And they should be in a JPEG format.

Var Greyshadow

Thanks, Berit!!  I'll get an e-mail off later today.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

DonaCatalina

I emailed mine in today. I couldn't get a photo exactly that size. I hope 260x320 works.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

lilaney

Hey! as a preformer I received my pass card today.
It is snazzy, these are waterproof!  ;D
Takes, like, no time at all. Cannot even stand around blankly for too long before you have it in your hands.
Remember! They'll be out at NTIF making these cards next weekend.
Take advantage of it, more fun than a flu shot, and less time waiting!

Cheers!

DonaCatalina

I received a reply from "The ID Team" and apparently the photo I sent in worked.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Lord Zenok

I bought my FOF back in Dec. but now I can not find the print out Is there a way to reprint or can they look it up at NTIF.

lilaney

Stalkwell

Berit:
     I am only a lowly season pass holder this year.  Are the season pass holders to get photo IDs as well... I thought I heard that at one time.  I'm assuming that photos aren't being done for season pass holders at NTIF, but can we mail them in to the office like the FOF echelon do?

Secondly, can we bring our photos in to NTIF to use on FOF badges?  The wife has one ready to go for hers.

Stalk Well...
Enthralled with the Faeriebox...

Aiacha

'Dem it!  I just remembered that I had to buy my tix...March 5.  What day did advance purchase end, March 4!  *sigh*  I may just wait and see if I can find any promotions, now.

julessweetie

Quote from: Aiacha on March 05, 2009, 07:14:20 AM
'Dem it!  I just remembered that I had to buy my tix...March 5.  What day did advance purchase end, March 4!  *sigh*  I may just wait and see if I can find any promotions, now.

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!

I made the same mistake!   :(

Berit

Okay all - questions and answers

Yes we can reprint your ticket for you at NTIF

Yes we will be doing photos of season pass holders as well as Friends of the Faire at NTIF

No, you can't bring a photo to Irish Fest.  We will only be taking pictures.  If you want to use one you have already, send it to pictures@SRFestival.com.  Be aware that getting the photo made at NTIF means that you will walk away with a bright shiny new photo ID ready for opening day.  Sending your picture in will still require picking it up on opening day or whenever you first attend the festival.

Lastly, if you missed the deadline fear not.  That is if you can make it to NTIF.  We are offering the same prices there that are pre price increase.  In other words, F of F memberships will be $115 instead of $125, Season passes will be $65 for adults instead of $70.00, etc.

Hope that is helpful.

Wishing you Music, Merriment and Magic - Berit