News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Oren

Started by Yrose, November 06, 2008, 07:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

inuchan01

Quote from: Yrose on December 11, 2008, 12:07:36 PM
Unfortunately that is an auto response she has set up. I have not received any information or communication from her but the same auto response since September, when I sent the shoes back.

Yes, I realize that. I ordered my shoes on September 23rd, and received my last (non-automated) email shortly after. Oh well, I shall keep hoping.

Kate XXXXXX

Remember that she does say it will be after the 1st of the year before anything resumes.  I should give her a little more time.  There are obviously things going on here we know nothing about, and with no internet access at home, and a new full time job, she may be having trouble just accessing emails.

I always found Lady Oren very pleasant and helpful on the forum, and wish her well in these troubled times.

theChuck

oh wow, that's a real bummer. i had been considering getting a pair of her boots, but i guess i missed out.

best of luck to her in difficult times. hopefully she can resume when the economy rebounds.
The Renlist - find faires near you!

DonaCatalina

has anyone heard from her since the first of the year?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

volans

No, but someone let me know if they do? I still have no money and no shoes from her... from september.
I sat watching a flower
as it was withering
I was embarrassed by it's honesty

Taffy Saltwater

Does this qualify as mail order fraud w/possible police involvement?  Sounds like theft to me.
Sveethot!

LadyElizabeth

You know what the most depressing part of this is, I have a pair of her shoes and I really love them and would love a second pair.  She had alot of talent, but she obviously is not a good business woman!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

sealion

Quote from: LadyElizabeth on March 05, 2009, 12:46:02 PM
You know what the most depressing part of this is, I have a pair of her shoes and I really love them and would love a second pair.  She had alot of talent, but she obviously is not a good business woman!

I feel the same way! She did a wonderful job making me custom shoes and slippers and was a pleasure to work with. It makes me so sad that she has gone out of business and apparently ruined her reputaion in the process.
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

LadyOren

Greetings,
  It has been a difficult time since September 2008 for my family and I, My thanks for the well wishes and loyal clients remarks, and my apology for not being able to return contact everyone as quickly as I would have liked.  With that said there is no need to go into deeper details.  I have interent now back at home and am able to give any and all refunds via postal money order to you if you so desire.  All you need to do is Postal mail me a copy of your paypal payment to Lady Oren's Medieval Shoes PO box 31 Waterloo IN 46793   Include your email address and I will contact you with the postal money order number and the date it is mailed.   
  I do adore and miss you all greatly.
Best Regards
Lady Oren
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

LadyElizabeth

So will you be taking more orders now as well?  In a few months, if I'm hearing that people are getting their orders, I'd love another pair of shoes... the original pair I ordered actually, but ended up getting something else instead.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

LadyOren

If you would please email me at ladyoren@yahoo.com or send a private post to the forum mailboxes, as I will need your mundane name and information to locate your order.  This forum is not for the use of doing profit orders and the moderators do not approve of doing business in the posts.  Thanks
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

inuchan01

Just wanted to let everyone know, I got my shoes today! They're beautiful and exactly what I ordered (including the custom ribbon I sent with my order). Many thanks to Lady Oren!

Queen Bonnie

Hugs Lady Oren and glad you are back! I wore my Griffin gauntlets just the other day!
You do lovely work!
I hope things get easier for you!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

LadyOren

QuoteHugs Lady Oren and glad you are back! I wore my Griffin gauntlets just the other day!
You do lovely work!
I hope things get easier for you!

Thanks Queen Bonnie, The shop is slow going to put back together, most of my files were strewn everywhere, I'm hoping clients will see that I'm back up and start to email me.  I'd like to get everyone taken care of.  My original computer with all the electronic files in it was a total loss.  I'm relying on paper back up files and they are a complete mess.   Hugs are welcome and appreciated. Hugging you right back!!

QuoteJust wanted to let everyone know, I got my shoes today! They're beautiful and exactly what I ordered (including the custom ribbon I sent with my order). Many thanks to Lady Oren!

You are most welcome Inuchan01.   I just wished you wouldn't of had to worry.  Life happens and sometimes it's not the outcome you hope and dream for.  Past is behind.  Time to move forward.   It was a pleasure serving you.  Best Regards!

Taffy Saltwater

Lady Oren, in response to your rm, I am not familiar w/the person above my posting.  It may be that she's had a change of persona or is just returning since the great hack-in of last year or someone else on this thread may be familiar w/her.  Perhaps that person may see you are once again posting and will contact you.  Good luck.
Sveethot!