News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Oren

Started by Yrose, November 06, 2008, 07:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyOren

Thanks TaffySaltwater!   Slowly but surely the emails are coming.
Best Wishes.
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Mistress Kathleen

So glad to see you back.  Sorry about all your troubles.

LadyOren

QuoteSo glad to see you back.  Sorry about all your troubles.

My Faith has increased ten fold.  I'm sure that all the prayers from this groups members and other friends is what helped us find the light again.
Many Thanks!
When I'm gone look for me beneath your boots, for I have returned to the ground from which I came.   Walt Whitman

Sir William Marcus

Prayers will be sent as it is an absolute joy to see you back Lady Oren.   

Sir William Marcus
VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

DonaCatalina

Glad to see you back!
I'm pleased that things are looking up after all your troubles.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyOren

Thanks  Sir William Marcus, and DonaCatalina.   You both have brightened my morning.
Peace and Blessings

Lady Neysa

A belated welcome back to you Lady Oren. Hope your troubles are behind you.  You seem too talented to let a few life setbacks keep you down.  I always loved that green gown you made (at least I think you made it), with the fur and the leather oak leaves. 

LadyOren

QuoteA belated welcome back to you Lady Oren. Hope your troubles are behind you.  You seem too talented to let a few life setbacks keep you down.  I always loved that green gown you made (at least I think you made it), with the fur and the leather oak leaves. 

Thanks Lady Neysa!  Yes that's one of my favorite dresses.  Wore it last year to MayFaire.  This year I have a quirkiness about me and went totally out of character.  Hope to post pics soon, it's going to be a fun year.  Anything will be better than the last 7 months  :D
Best to you and yours

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Lady Oren!!!

I have heard so much about your shoes. So good to see that your troubles are behind you. You are too talented to be gone. For it is through struggle and adversity that we find our character.

Many more years of good fortune for you.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Yrose

I'm very happy to report that since I had not checked this area in some time, Lady Oren took the initiative to contact me through ren mail. I sent her the requested information back through ren mail for a refund. I have received a refund in a US Postal money order. I'm glad to see all the things I had heard about her are true. We all go through hard times, but now that things are easing up on her she is being honorable.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

LadyOren

Thanks Yrose,   I was beginning to worry that the MO got lost in the mail. That would be just my luck ;)   You will always be welcome in my shop.   Thanks to the forum members I have a new website.  It's up but under construction.  I look forward to getting back to shoe work as a side job and someday once again a full time job.
Peace and Blessings

DragonWing

Good day to you Lady Oren, I know I am a fairly new member here and when I had joined I had heard wonderful things about your work. I just want to say it's nice to see you are back. May the past stay past and the future hold good fortune.  ;)
Dragon rider and mage,
(aka Vince)

LadyOren

Greetings Dragon Wing,  Many Thanks for your blessing.  The only way is up.  Faith, positive thinking, along with many prayers from wonderful people like you have carried me to the rim of the expanse, it is now my task to climb the rest of the way out. 
Peace and blessings
Lady O

Kate XXXXXX

Glad to see you back and working hard to get things sorted.  It's gonna take a while: don't rush!  You'll do more harm to yourself that way...  I know, you want to sort out the mess and get everything right for the customers, but it's no good doing that if you then collapse in a heap!  Take care, and good luck.

shinshinandtdawg

Sunshyne and I were so worried that we would never hear from you again.  We love all of the shoes that you have made for us.  I think we have about eight pairs.  I was worried that they would eventually wear out and I would never be able to get another pair.  I sent you an email in hopes to get your new website.  We wish you the best of luck!   ;)

Troy and Sunshyne