News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady Oren

Started by Yrose, November 06, 2008, 07:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyElizabeth

BTW, just wanted to let everyone know that Lady Oren has more than made up for the the past issues with me.  She sent me a geogous pair of shoes exactly what I wanted them to be too!!  I definitely think she's back and in rare form!  Thanks so much Lady Oren and you know I'll be back in the future for more shoes.
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

eterprincess

Has anyone received any other responses from her?  I have been contacting her at least once a month since January for a pair of Shoes that were ordered last August, but I am not getting any responses from her.

LadyElizabeth

Have you messaged her on here?  She replied to all the messages I sent her thru this site.  Like I said about a month ago, she got me a pair of shoes I ordered in the past and they are beautiful and perfect!!!  Maybe it's taking her a while to fill all these back orders, ya know?
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

eterprincess

I am still having difficulty reaching her.  I have sent messages through here and through her Yahoo account, but am unable to get a response.  If anyone has her contact information, would they please be able to message me with it, I am trying to talk to her about the shoes I ordered and when she may be able to get to them.

Cilean

Lady Oren has answered people in this thread already, she has had some issues and is trying to make things up to her customers, she is part of this forum so
why not send her a message her I am sure she will make good on her orders, but I think life came up and she has been working to fix the issues.

Cilean

Lady Cilean Stirling
"Looking Good is not an Option, It is a Necessity"
My Motto? Never Pay Retail

Pascal

Quote from: Cilean on August 16, 2009, 04:05:01 AM

so why not send her a message

That's the problem -- her email address listed here is disabled, she's not answering personal messages (even though she's visiting the board) and she's not answering her Paypal email

LadyElizabeth

She means to message her ON HERE...  that works just great and she's answered me each time. 
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

Pascal

Haven't had that success -- perhaps she's only answering folks who don't have outstanding orders?

LadyElizabeth

I had an outstanding order and she answered me and fulfilled my order even... 
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Red the pirate

Pascal

Cool -- gives me some hope that I might hear from her.  Maybe she's just slowly going through the list (I know there are others who haven't heard from her as well)

eterprincess

I have emailed her on this forum, and she has logged on since I sent her my email, and I have yet to receive any response, either through personal emails or on this forum in a personal response or public response.  It has been over a year since I ordered my shoes, I understand she went through some personal issues, but others on here have received their orders and received responses, meanwhile, I have not.  If she is on this forum and reads through these, hopefully she will contact me or respond to me in some fashion, as I would like to know if I am either receiving my shoes or getting my money returned to me.

Visitor99

Lady Oren has asked me to post this for her.   

Dearest Friends and Patrons, This has been a year of trials and tribulations for my household, at each attempt to gain ground we have slid further into the depths.   Anyone wanting a refund please send proof of your purchase by postal mail to PO box 31 Waterloo IN 46793.   It maybe a while before I am able to send you money as we are working on a single income at this time.  I do however have full hides of leather, costumes, accessories, and jewelry that I can send you as compensation.  Life has decide to take me on a whirl wind this year.   Peace and blessings to you all.  Lady O.