News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Reservations for Seamus Kennedy on November 21st

Started by Terry Griffith, November 06, 2008, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

I was just told by the manager of the Harp that we should reserve a table if we all want to sit together.  Seamus really brings out a crowd so we need to get a count before all the tables are gone.

I have already heard from April and Lady Celynn but I need a count of how many people.  I can reserve a table for 10 and increase it closer to the date.

The count so far :

Jan and Terry - 2
April  - 1
Lady Celynn - 4
Anne of Oaktower - 2
Professor M - 3
Mumsies and Mr Mumsies - 2
Captian Fortune - 1

Total  15 as of 10/13
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Lady Celynn

Terry mark us down for 4.  We had such a great time the last time he was here and we can't wait for this time. 

anne of oaktower

You beat me to it, Terry...I was going to start a post to find out which night everyone was planning on going, Friday or Saturday. 
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

April

Put me down for just me! The one set of friends is going to be away and the other said she would fend for herself because she doen't know how many she is bringing.
God bless ye all!  Can anyone tell me why the Drambuie is gone again?

Professor M

Terry, please reserve 3 for us, though it may end up being only 2.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Lady Celynn

Anne, we plan on going on Friday.  What about everyone else? 

Captain Fortune

I am planning on being there so save a spot for the Captain. I am not sure if I will be sailing solo or not.
A Pirate's Life for Me.

Patrick

I won't be able to make it that night. The 21st is Light Up Night and my son and I go to it every year.

Professor M

Quote from: Patrick on November 08, 2008, 08:11:08 PM
I won't be able to make it that night. The 21st is Light Up Night and my son and I go to it every year.

We'll think of you, Patrick, as we have our own version of "Light Up Night" at the Harp.   ::)
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

Besides Light Up Night, there is also an Eagles concert at the Mellon Arena and a Pittsburgh Symphony concert.  Better just camp out Thursday night and stay over.

Professor M

Quote from: Terry Griffith on November 17, 2008, 07:25:40 PM
Besides Light Up Night, there is also an Eagles concert at the Mellon Arena and a Pittsburgh Symphony concert.  Better just camp out Thursday night and stay over.

And the Steelers are playing on Thursday night.

~ C.S. Lewis

anne of oaktower

Can anyone tell me what the cover charge will be that night?

Terry Griffith

Anne, I believe it's $5.  I'm not sure because we always get there early and have dinner.  That way we're there before the cover starts.  Sneeky, I know but we are buying dinner so they don't care.  We usually get there around 7:30ish.

anne of oaktower

Terry Griffith

Professor M

The last time we were there on a Friday, they sent someone to the door around 7:45.  I imagine the cover time is inprecise;  it depends on what time the guy stops whatever else he's doing and starts watching the door.
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

I stand corrected.  That's probably correct, Professor. Like I said, I don't really pay attention.  They probably see everyone starting to come in and that prompts them to start the cover.

anne of oaktower

We'll get there when we can, regardless of cover charge. It will be good to spend the night in the company of friends  :)