News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Guess the movie!

Started by renren, November 08, 2008, 08:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

Capt. Bacardi

BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Sir William Marcus

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.

brier patch charlie

And the rifle he holding is a winchester m1876, in 45-60 !
Charles Coleman

Sir William Marcus

And thats one bad little pea shooter I might add too!

Vexed Viscount

"A witty Saying proves nothing" -Voltaire

Taffy Saltwater

Sveethot!

Vexed Viscount

Yep. Thought it might makle a nice segue from westerns to sci-fi. Loved Yul in that one, he was the original terminator, the killer robot that would not stop.
"A witty Saying proves nothing" -Voltaire

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

Anna Iram

Anna Iram

Keeping with the Stallone train of thought....

Celtic Lady

Anna Iram

Yep!

Woody always makes me laugh.  :D

Fielding Mellish: I object, your honor! This trial is a travesty. It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham

SirRichardBear

Here is one from one of my favorite Sat night pop corn movies.

Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin