News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOKTOP News

Started by Var Greyshadow, May 13, 2008, 07:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Wesley

If we accept 'Know thine enemy' as an axiom, I humbly offer the following website that I came across several years ago.  It serves as an example of some of the fine research on peep physiology currently being conducted.

http://www.peepresearch.org/

LadyShadow

I heard on the news that PEEPs are going to start hiding in chocolate.  Extreme action needs to be taken.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Queen Bonnie

Interesting site Gary. Although it makes me ill just to read about the evil Peeps! We need someone with a stronger stomach to be in charge of the research on peeps!
I wonder if Peeps will infest only milk chocolate? Not Dark! That would be dastardly! Be Vigilant FOKTOP!
No Evil peeps allowed at TRF. The only good Peep is a dead peep!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

CapnFayeCutler

I was scrolling through my Flickr Photostream, and came across some FOKTOP flyers I had made back in 2007ish...

With the next Castleteer gathering coming up in March, as Science Officer of FOKTOP I felt it necessary to keep spreading the word. Btw, many peeps will meet their doom at this gathering, as we have discovered they do not fly well when flung from the roof of a castle!

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah and well done CapnFaye! I recruited many new FOKTOP members at TRF. Out message of fighting the evil peeps is spreading! Long live FOKTOP!
I await good news about many dead peeps at the Castleteer gathering! I will be spreading the word at Sherwood!
I bet Robin Hood could skewer many peeps with his arrows! Target practice anyone?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Neophyte

Uh...oh no..whats been going on around here?

Royal Taster Of The Scotch
Peep Sniper
Castleteer
Teer

The Rabbi

I as Hadrian the Noble Elf slayer of Evil Dragons ( well and the one good dragon for which I am doing pennance) would humbly offer my service in the battle against the spawn of the Evil Easter Bunny known as peeps. I have successfully defeated and melted one Evil Chocalate Easter Bunny by launching flaming peeps at its feet (rather succesful campaign in spite of the fact I caught the yard on fire as well but minor detail). I would glady offer my allegiance to the good Queen Bonnie should she so choose to accept my service and allow me the honor of becoming a loyal member of FOKTOP.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

We are most pleased to welcome you as a knight of FOKTOP Hadrian! Go ye forth and slay the Evil Peeps! Huzzah and welcome!
OH No! I do not like that Peepmobile! Fie!
I am sure the MeowMobile could vanquish it! VROOM!
Wingardium Leviosa!

The Rabbi

I am but your humble servant My Queen in this just battle against these demon spawn spewed forth from the lost eggs of the Evil Easter Bunny. I shall do everything within my power to bring a painful demise to any and all peeps which might cross my path. {And for the record the one good dragon was an honest mistake elsewise the council would have promptly set me ablaze.}
Proud member of FOKTOP

CapnFayeCutler

Quote from: Neophyte on January 22, 2011, 06:05:56 PM
Uh...oh no..whats been going on around here?

Now that's just sickening... Glad to see you back here!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Neophyte

Honored to be among fellow slayers of Peeps again!
Royal Taster Of The Scotch
Peep Sniper
Castleteer
Teer

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah to all my loyal FOKTOP Knights! I love you all! Group Hug! Now lets go slay Evil Peeps!
Wingardium Leviosa!

The Rabbi

DEATH TO PEEPS and evil chocalate easter bunnies too.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Rowan MacD

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Queen Bonnie

Thanks Rowen!! That made my day!!! Huzzah! It does seem a waste of good red wine to have an evil Peep in it though! LOL. Death to all Peeps! Onward FOKTOP!
Wingardium Leviosa!