News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOKTOP News

Started by Var Greyshadow, May 13, 2008, 07:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Nicolette

Your Majesty:  Gimli was at ORF this weekend with a most wonderous staff.  The top of it was a three-pronged deer antler, all three prongs were decorated with eviscerated dead peeps!  It would have brought tears of happiness to your eyes!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Var Greyshadow

The Hallow's Eve Peeps were not blown away or drowned by Ike.  They were still on the shelves when we ventured forth to Target for supplies yestereve ("supplies" included cool Hallow's Eve skull and crossbones motif glass hurricane for candles - the evil twins insisted!).
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

AHH! That does warm my heart! I do like Gimli! He is a great FOKTOP warrior!
Nothing- even a hurricane can touch the evil Peeps! We have our work cut out for us this fall! Vanquish the PEEPS! Onward FOKTOP!!! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Lord and Lady Alberon

~~~Queen Bonnie~~~ We have heard a horrible rumor that the PEEPS are planning on invading St Louis Pirate Fest, the last weekend!!!!!
BUT never fear for Lord Alberon & I & even Lord Logan will be ever vigilant in our quest to destroy the Evil Peep Horde!
We have loaded our pistols & sharpened our cutlasses & are ready to battle them to the bitter end!!!

We shall report back to you with news of our findings.........
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

Queen Bonnie

Peeps must be banned from all faires! Their evil sweetness spoils the magick! Grammercy Lord and LadyAlberon! Huzzah Foktop! Nary a peep was seen at Serendipity Haven! That is as it should be!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Riot

As Minister of Mischief I do have an idea for when I fly into Houston for TRF later this month ;)
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Amras Elfwine

*decides to wait, smilingly, at the Houston airport for any signs of booty shaking, even though its 2-day drive away from the Chesapeake*

Hi, Riot!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Lord and Lady Alberon

Queen Bonnie .... Lord Logan captured a Peep Scout & interrogated him throughly.
He has found out that the Peeps are massing for  ~~~A Large Scale Invasion~~~ this coming Spring!!!!
Everyone be forwarned & be prepared for the Peeps have many ^Evil^ things planned!!
Everyone *Beware* of their Evil Sweetness!!!
Be Ever Vigilant!!
Huzzah FOKTOP!!
Long Live The Queen!!

FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

MacLaren

I'll be doing some recon all weekend to make sure the evil peeps aren't breaking into TRF. Cross your fingers, it may be bad! Down with peeps!!
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah to Lord Logan! I do think he is our youngest member of FOKTOP! HUZZAH! That evil peep looks well interrogated!
There shall be no peeps at TRF - if I have my way! Far too many members of FOKTOP will be there! Death to all Peeps!
Wingardium Leviosa!

wyckdblyss

Fear not Queen Bonnie...there will NOT be any peeps at TRF!! There are more of us than there are of them...We will take them down!
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Queen Bonnie

I will wear my Peep stompin shoes and have my peep slayer blade at my side! Peeps Beware! FOKTOP will prevail!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Element of Air

DOWN WITH THE PEEPS! Hail Queen Bonnie, Hail FOKTOP!
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

MacLaren

Recon mission update......

Peeps found....

All were rounded up and will be sent to Gitmo for intense interrogation....

Waterboarding may be needed, as none are responding to normal methods.....

End of transmission....
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

RenRobin

Queen Bonnie....
Those nasty peeps have invaded Austin....they are disquised as Ghost and Pumpkins....everyone stay sharp and be on the look out.  I have sharpend my skewers and am prepared to defend.
Loki-terr (in training)