News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Folk Purity test

Started by Ottheinrich, May 13, 2008, 07:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottheinrich

51.3% FaireFolk pure
48.7% FaireFolk corrupt

http://members.tripod.com/~whitedragon/renpure.html

lady serena

52% Faire Folk Pure
48% Faire folk Corrupt
Guppy # 81
Fins up

eloquentXI

61.8% FaireFolk pure
38.2% FaireFolk corrupt

That's not bad for only having attended faires for a year! :P
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Lady Rae

Your Renaissance Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 106 of 152 questions, making you 30.3% FaireFolk pure (69.7% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Playtron

tigrlily64

88.2% FaireFolk pure (11.8% FaireFolk corrupt).

Darn...Well, I still have plenty of time to be corrupted.  I haven't even attended  faire in garb yet, so...

WindChime

18.4% Faire Folk Pure
81.6% Faire Folk Corrupt
I am a Ren Rat
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Zatahra

60.5% FaireFolk pure (39.5% FaireFolk corrupt).

Looks like I have some work to do!!   ::)

Charlotte Rowan

You answered "yes" to 72 of 152 questions, making you 52.6% FaireFolk pure (47.4% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Turkey with Dressing

I'll try to improve that score this year. ;D

I'm curious - what are some of the things people *haven't* done?

I don't know all the names of Henry VIII's wives, any nicknames for Queen Elizabeth I, or the basic rules of the Caber Toss.

I have also never "fallen asleep" at a pub, used a chamber pot, or forgotten how to flush.  ;D (I find that the last one is kind of like riding a bike... it comes back to you no matter who long it's been since you used a flushie!)

Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

William Blackheath

You answered "yes" to 98 of 152 questions, making you 35.5% FaireFolk pure (64.5% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Playtron

Charlotte - the main things I haven't done to lower my score is the after hours stuff with the cast.  Althought I have changed clothes in the parking lot many, many times!  I also don't think I've ever had haggis; i think the Scot part of me would have remembered.

GirlChris

This test isn't fair (excuse the pun). If you don't check off the "(opposite gender) only" sections, you can't get full points.

You answered "yes" to 131 of 152 questions, making you 13.8% FaireFolk pure (86.2% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Faire Addict.

Then again... maybe I don't need more points.

tigrlily64

Quote from: GirlChris on May 14, 2008, 05:20:43 PM
This test isn't fair (excuse the pun). If you don't check off the "(opposite gender) only" sections, you can't get full points.

You answered "yes" to 131 of 152 questions, making you 13.8% FaireFolk pure (86.2% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Faire Addict.

Then again... maybe I don't need more points.
I'm pretty sure they don't use the total number including both genders.

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

You answered "yes" to 85 of 152 questions, making you 44.1% FaireFolk pure (55.9% FaireFolk corrupt).

I kinda liked the Haggis.   ::)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Once Debauched

You answered "yes" to 53 of 152 questions, making you 65.1% FaireFolk pure (34.9% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Virgin

And here I thought I'd never see or hear the word "virgin" used to reference me ever again.  Suddenly I feel all shiny and new...
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

Robert Phoenix

You answered "yes" to 95 of 152 questions, making you 37.5% FaireFolk pure (62.5% FaireFolk corrupt).
How can I do a pub crawl when my home faire has only one pub?

Scribe_Wear

You answered "yes" to 34 of 152 questions, making you 77.6% FaireFolk pure (22.4% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Virgin
Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal.