News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Folk Purity test

Started by Ottheinrich, May 13, 2008, 07:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoBill Lurker

Your Renaissance Purity Test Results:
You answered "yes" to 65 of 152 questions, making you 57.2% FaireFolk pure (42.8% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A 'Dane  :'( ::) ;D
So much to work on, luckily I know some people that can put me on the fast track!  ;D

So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Var Greyshadow

You answered "yes" to 95 of 152 questions, making you 37.5% FaireFolk pure (62.5% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Playtron

Been a while since I last took this.  I think I got a bit more corrupt!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Gimli

You answered "yes" to 86 of 152 questions, making you 43.4% FaireFolk pure (56.6% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Playtron
Got some work to do.
Now you can't really blame that on me.

Amras Elfwine

You answered "yes" to 114 of 152 questions, making you 25.0% FaireFolk pure (75.0% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A RenRat

What can I say???
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Lady Nicolette

When I was a Park Rangerette at Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park in Felton, CA, one of my favorite rangers used to say that a squirrel is just a rat with a pretty tail.   ;)
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Al-Nimer

You answered "yes" to 39 of 152 questions, making you 74.3% FaireFolk pure (25.7% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Virgin

Darn, I thought I would be more corrupt after 4 seasons at Scarby.  Oh well, maybe the next 5 or 6 faires we're planning on attending this year will help  ;)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Escarlata

You answered "yes" to 126 of 152 questions
17.1% FaireFolk pure
82.9% FaireFolk corrupt

Your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Faire Addict *chuckling* I could have told them that.

The ones that I can't answer yes to have primarily to do with movies, drinking, and being flirted with and/or rogued *frowning* Who'd a thunk it?
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

RedHatQueen

Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Welsh Wench

Your Renaissance Purity Test Results

You answered "yes" to 63 of 152 questions, making you 58.6% FaireFolk pure (41.4% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A 'Dane

I'm getting better at it....
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Sitara

You answered "yes" to 127 of 152 questions, making you 16.4% FaireFolk pure (83.6% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Faire Addict
Beer wenches are the best wenches!

VIII

12.5% FaireFolk pure (87.5% FaireFolk corrupt)
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

raevyncait

23.7% FaireFolk Pure
76.3% FaireFolk Corrupt

I'm a RenRat
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Sir Michael Geare

You answered "yes" to 132 of 152 questions, making you
13.2% FaireFolk pure (86.8% FaireFolk corrupt).

Your renaissance experience level is: A Renaissance Faire Addict
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

JeannieMac

You answered "yes" to 59 of 152 questions, making you 61.2% FaireFolk pure (38.8% FaireFolk corrupt).
According to the scoring guide, your renaissance experience level is: A 'Dane

Plastic swords in your drinks are the closest you want to be to one.  You're off to a good start, though!  Keep trying to do new things at faire and you'll watch that pesky purity rating fall like, uh, Anne Boleyn's head.  You still feel you're wandering around the faire ground and more than a little out of place, but you know that can change, and besides, you've still got that buy-one-get-one-free admission to use.

--I'm very sad I don't get the title Ren Virgin.  I do a great job playing that sweet innocent role at faire... I have my one pirate friend believing it for over a month!

:)
Jean :)
from DE

LadyDracolich

Your Renaissance Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 95 of 152 questions, making you 37.5% FaireFolk pure (62.5% FaireFolk corrupt).

Yep... keep getting more and more corrupt.
I don't know what you've heard, none of it is factual, but it's all true.