News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Upon what sort of ship do you sail?

Started by Obadiah Jib, November 14, 2008, 11:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilaney

MMMmmm...
the sweet smell of salt spray, DFM, and oakum.
Takes me back...
My ship was flat bottomed and slapped the waves in a high squall, causing the whole keel to shudder.
*Sigh* good times in the Carribean, even better times in the Medditeranian!!
Ah to be out in the middle of the Atlantic puddle again.
That's a shade of blue I have yet to set eyes on since.

Moldy Forest

My ships called the The Wild Thing. It is painted whited and is shaped like a viking ship. I enslave kittens to row it around the world and use them to pillage villages.
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Angelhood on November 16, 2008, 10:48:51 AM
Here's what me and the crew errr "sail".  She be the Highlander's Kiss. Being land-locked privateers, she's got wheels and sails at the top speed of 35 mph. Excellent for parades with a smaller mast. She's got five working guns, and currently five more are being built.

angelhood

who built this vessel???  and where.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Mad Irish

Bloodwake is a 2 masted tops'l schooner of 14 guns, Serger is a pretty little sloop of 8 guns.  I used ta sail on the Last Jest, a brigantine of 14 guns.

Mad Irish

I've been abaord that brig in the Caymans (Not the Jolly Roger, unfortunately, but it's sister ship).  That was a blast!  If any of you swabs are in those waters, I would check it out.