News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Old Tinkers Friends- Calendar of Events 2008

Started by Old Tinker, May 13, 2008, 07:53:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Henry Tudor

My Goode Old Tinker,

It appears another update to thy calendar be in order. 

One shouldst add the new Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival near Frankenmuth to thy list. 

The dates be October 11 through November 2.

I warmly invite thee and all thy RF friends to visit the village of Kleve whilst I be there on progress with My new wife Anna von Kleve and all the assembled Court.

Huzzah!

King Henry VIII
Sovereign Monarch of England
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival
www.midmichiganrenfest.com

a.k.a.
Sir William Sargent
Michigan Renaissance Festival
www.sirwilliamsargent.renspace.com

King Henry Tudor VIII
King of England and Wales

Old Tinker

Quote from: Sir William Sargent on June 19, 2008, 10:33:23 AM
My Goode Old Tinker,

It appears another update to thy calendar be in order. 

One shouldst add the new Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival near Frankenmuth to thy list. 

The dates be October 11 through November 2.

I warmly invite thee and all thy RF friends to visit the village of Kleve whilst I be there on progress with My new wife Anna von Kleve and all the assembled Court.

Huzzah!

King Henry VIII
Sovereign Monarch of England
www.midmichiganrenfest.com

a.k.a.
Sir William Sargent
Michigan Renaissance Festival
www.sirwilliamsargent.renspace.com

as per order of King Henry VIII, this Old Tinker and his Belle have perform'd they command.
now Mid-Migh Ren Fest is on thee "Calendar".
if all could help this Old Tinker and post any change's or additions, this would help greatly.

as all know thee KyHRF gates are open and thee Invasion will be in less than a month now. there has been some great special guest. if thee has not made it to KyHRF, please plan a visit, whether this year or plan for next.
also we must say that thee GLMRF Invasion is build'n by thee day and there is quite a list'n for Independence Weekend.
hope that we do all, good service,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

uhurainmi

Old Tinker, Belle and many thanks to Escarlata......Greetings...

My lord Paul and I, Lady Cindy had the pleasure of meeting you in the village of Avaloch some weeks back. It was our first journey there and we found it very fine indeed.

We will be going to Bristol on 26,27 of July

We will attend many weekends of MiRF, which is our home faire and for which we hold season medallions.

I am on the court at MMRF and will be there every weekend. My lord Paul will be hunting the elusive stag, in the greenwood and will not attend that faire.
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

Old Tinker

all please note-
those that have had thee pleasure of meet'n Painted Lady and Lu, they shall be visit'n us all over thee weekend of 'Penta- A Castleteers Re'union".
two of the original "Castleteers", these two are.
this is grand news.
HUZZAH ! HUZZAH! HUZZAH !

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir LJ

Now I know why I was all messed up. The calendar was not int the Bay Area Thread. Had to make a pop in visit to good ole' Kentucky to figure out the "who's gonna be where this year" via FOKTOP's trusted liason! The good thing is Tinker is keepin' up the good work!

Huzzah my friend!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on August 09, 2008, 08:28:42 AM
Now I know why I was all messed up. The calendar was not int the Bay Area Thread. Had to make a pop in visit to good ole' Kentucky to figure out the "who's gonna be where this year" via FOKTOP's trusted liaison! The good thing is Tinker is keepin' up the good work!

Huzzah my friend!

our **General and Lord Jarhead,
now on this day, the Sun shines brighter with thy post,
to know that me Belle and me are at active service to thee,
fulfills what we have promise'd.
Belle sends a  :-*, (and a whisper in thy ear  ;) ).
and we both send a warm HUG,
so may we ask if we can make a mark of thy name, say for OHRF ???
non the less, good to hear from thee,
and as said before, this is a very good day,
our dear Painted Lady & Lu have said thy are travel'n from Texas for the "Castleteer Re'Union",
and now thee one we serve for so long,
our Lord Jarhead, has contact'd us with a compliment.
we know there are things out there we all would LIKE to have,
but what would one NEED more than good "Friends" in life.
we are Bless'd,
Royal Liaison to FOKTOP's - **General, Lord Jarhead,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Sir LJ

I shall sneak back in and check up on the goings on for the rest of the year.

Ohio? Well, though it seams out of reach, you never know. Lots happening at Schenke vom Teufelhunden! The newest HQ of FOKTOP! Will post more info on this place in Queen Bonnies Realm. We always put time with friends on the scope.
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lord Jarhead on August 09, 2008, 07:06:03 PM
I shall sneak back in and check up on the goings on for the rest of the year.

Ohio? Well, though it seams out of reach, you never know. Lots happening at Schenke vom Teufelhunden! The newest HQ of FOKTOP! Will post more info on this place in Queen Bonnies Realm. We always put time with friends on the scope.

and as always, we be a'watch'n for news and orders from our good friend.
be safe our Lord Jarhead,
your Liaison and servant,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

well good peoples, we be now one week from the open'n of the Gates at Willie Nillie.
if thee plans to be there and wish thy name upon the list'ns, and are not there yet, please just post here and me Belle and me will be happy to add thee.
there are quite a bunch list'd for open'n of the "GATES".
also the R/F Invasion has built a good muster'n also.
there plans to be a log for R/F'ers to sign at Ragna's- "The Viking Mama's" booth, just inside the gates at OHRF, across the way, called  "A Vikings Wife, women, gal, property, Oh shucks, this Old Tinker can not remember all of it. Ragna, me needs thy help !
"anything for anyone ?"  [size=8(within reason)[/size]   ;) ;D
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Poof Bird

Mark me down for the Loveland Castle fundraiser!

Old Tinker

Quote from: Poof Bird on September 09, 2008, 02:05:25 PM
Mark me down for the Loveland Castle fundraiser!

as thee wish dearest Poof Bird,
done- here, there and everywhere.
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lord Clisto of York

Wow!!! Seems I am still the loner going for the weekend of the 4th & 5th of Oct. I will have to represent the entire RF community. A knights duty for his charges I say. Never fear... I will remain triumphant.

Sir Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Old Tinker

Quote from: sir clisto on September 09, 2008, 10:15:03 PM
Wow!!! Seems I am still the loner going for the weekend of the 4th & 5th of Oct. I will have to represent the entire RF community. A knights duty for his charges I say. Never fear... I will remain triumphant.

Sir Clisto

good Sir, it may appear that thee may hold guard of the gates, but me thinks that there shall be other R/F'ers present the weekend thee takes thy post.
me Belle and me shall mark thee on thee "Calendar" to be present first weekend in the tenth month.
and we shall see whom turns up,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Avidd

Good Tinker, you can be listin me for Ohio on 9/27&9/28 and also for closin weekend. thanks.

Old Tinker

Quote from: Avidd on September 20, 2008, 08:41:41 AM
Good Tinker, you can be listin me for Ohio on 9/27&9/28 and also for closin weekend. thanks.

Ah, hello Avidd, good to hear from thee. me Belle and me will mark thee list'n with thy name. wish we were go'n that weekend to meet up with thee, but the Celtic Fest at KYHRF grounds is this weekend, and we are attend'n it on Sat. it will be a late night, fore they stay open till 11PM, and then there's the "JAM", that seems to grow each year after.
drive safe our friend,
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far