News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

results of the Sixth "Castleteer" Gather'n !!

Started by Old Tinker, November 16, 2008, 11:33:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

as state'd prior, each "Gather'n" takes on it's own identity. this time was no different-
with musical entertainment, side shows and of course "The Ultimate Cauldron of Pot Luck".
this was an amaze'n event. so lets send thanks were thanks are due;
- to our "Captain humphrey" and Sir Fredrick, for once again be'n host with the most.  ;D
- and to our superb rogue and good friend, Peter the Beer Slayer, now this man has troubl'd himself for the good of others. he be the one responsible for all the arrangements, this man slave'd over a boiling cauldron, so that we could enjoy his concockshun. a rogue, he be one of the best, yet his heart is as large as his talk.
me Belle and me thank these gents for all they have done, we are indebted to them. THANK YOU _ THANK YOU !!

now lets have those PICs, and post "Gather'n"- post of all thy thoughts.
our thoughts are reflect'd above, except to all that came and made this "Gather'n" a success. it was so good to see our fellow "Castleteers" again, and to have a fresh batch of first time "Castleteers". to all, we must say, love is what was felt, shared and express'd.
our Family grows,
life is good,
we are all of yours,
Old Tinker and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Peter Beer Slayer

Congratulations we had over 40 people at the Potluck for the Castle.

We raised at least $387 for Loveland Castle.

We had great food, great music and great company.

Several people have thanked me for organizing this event. It was my pleasure. But I have to let you in on the secret for throwing a great party. The thing that will make or break a party is the people you invite.
Peter Beer Slayer
IBRSC#1096
IFoRP

Veni, Vidi, Pellicere * Veni, Potavi, Vici