News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Central Texas Renaissance Festival

Started by Lady Ann of Draycott, May 13, 2008, 08:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rengypsy

well, start getting excited about Sherwood Forest Faire just east of Austin.  spring of 2010.  gonna be worthy of your time and energies.  will have the website up soon.  keep the vibes coming oour way.  investing lots of money and time into its success.  can you hear the drumming already???  listen a bit more intently...the beat is building.  rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Var Greyshadow

Looks like Queen Bonnie and I are still planning to go on the 21st.  We figure if it's too boring we can retreat to Meow Manor and jump in the pool.  Stocking up on libations and somerthing for a picnic lunch.  No worries about food/drink vendors - we just want to see a few good friends!
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

Queen Bonnie

Who else will be there on the 21st? 
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Moon Dawg

Well I'll nay be there the 21st but I will be there the 14th!
M)D
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

Moon Dawg

Yesterday there were TWO food vendors. Little Mac with his excellent B-B-Que, Turkey Legs and Gigantic Loaded Potatoes. I never made it to the other vendor but it smelled good and was busy. There were more people as well and more vendors too so it has grown a wee bit since opening weekend and may be a bit better next as well so give it a shot.
Tis still BYOB but that really doesn't bother me too much as that is the cheaper way to go.
I will have pic's sometime this week.
M)D
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony

Ginette

Moon)Dawg I wish I could have made it, it sounds like fun. 
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah! I am glad it is doing better! Var and I will be there next Sat.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

Var and I will be there tomorrow! Who else is going?  Fun to see friends.  Hope we survive the heat!   We will be there early and stay as long as we can!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Element of Air

Alas, I can not attend, I am stepping in for someone who needed to take some time off for a concert in Houston.  :P

I wanted to go tomorrow but work calls! :-\
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Moon Dawg

Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony

Queen Bonnie

Var and I were not there long- but had a good time. I hope this faire grows.  Good to be back on the Excal site.  Many happy memories!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Moon Dawg

THE HEAT IS ON GANG! NEw website is now up. As soon as the nameservers are changed it will be available at the  www.centraltexasrenaissancefaire.com addy but right now it can be seen at http://www.centexrenfest.com
M)D
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony