News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sherwood Forest Faire

Started by rengypsy, May 13, 2008, 08:47:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I will see how it goes at S.H . this weekend.  I have Fantastic creations- but not sure vending is my forte. Time will tell.
I WILL be at your faire though!
Huzzah!  Can't wait- but guess I must!
Lord give me patience! And I want it NOW!!! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

rengypsy

i need help.

i have attempted to contact folk in the austin area sca...about participating in the faire and have gotten NO response.

anyone have a contact person/email/number?

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

Lord Dragonspyre

Quote from: rengypsy on September 03, 2008, 07:31:48 PM
i need help.

i have attempted to contact folk in the austin area sca...about participating in the faire and have gotten NO response.

anyone have a contact person/email/number?

rengypsy

Go to this link:

http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/officers.php

and contact the officers via the e-mail links provided.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

rengypsy

these are the folk (and the specific link i used before) i contacted and received no response.

Lord Dragonspyre

Well, if you've been waiting for a while (at least a month) and have gotten no response, then I'd suggest going up the chain of command to the Southern Regional Officers, explaining the situation and that you've received no response from anyone at the local level.

http://southern.ansteorra.org/officers.php

Horseman of Debauchery

rengypsy

artisans and merchants...

i need to hear from you!!!

any planning on being part of sherwood forest faire's first year in 2010? 

brooke

What an exciting time for you!  I can't wait until 2010!  This is very close to home and will definitely be on my must see list when you open. 

I will keep an eye on things here and wish you the best of luck during this no doubt hectic time!

Brooke

rengypsy

so very kind. on my way to tucson today...and stopped by the land to see how the bulldozing was going.  geez, this is a beautiful place.  yall will fall in love with the festival, i think.  i hope each of you will somehow effect its development and creation.

we will host a shindig on the land once trf is over...and i'll be serving great ale as we commune around a campfire on a cold december weekend.

Thomas Eagle

I'd be interested in setting up a game booth maybe depending on the details. I'm sure it is very much like the vendors rules, but would like to know what the faire would want.  Knive/star/axe booth.. any combo or 1 to start.
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

rengypsy

a few changes and updates to website...as suggested by forum folk.  (thanks)  food vendor app in pdf form now.

bulldozing making progress.  should get some gravel roads down on that sandy soil this week.  keep the faith and the good vibes coming our way.

after trf is concluded, we shall meet on the grounds for a christening...and hopefully, shortly after that, some of you will begin construction of booths.

hope to see many of you at trf.

rengypsy

Lord Dragonspyre

Love the updates to the site, including the conceptual artwork.

I will be starting on detailed plans for pre-built shops soon, along with designs for pubs, stages, and the like.

Horseman of Debauchery

rengypsy

met with the county development services today.  site plan is next needed to submit.  the clearing of land is going great. 

we need vendors to start getting excited...and submitting apps.  have two food vendors, a games vendor, and three new artisan vendors.

in december, if we can get the site plan completed and permits obtained, we will start construction on the following:

front gate
ye olde trip to jerusalem pub
restrooms/showers
and one of the stage areas

rengypsy

john was extremely kind to be the moderator for the new post.  check us out on our own forum.  going great guns with the land clearing.  as always, check out the website  www.swf-faire.com.

last post here...as we are moving all discussions to the sherwood forest faire forum.

rengypsy