News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Dirk/King Charming **Update 11/22**

Started by anne of oaktower, November 18, 2008, 09:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne of oaktower

Just wanted to update you all on Dirk's status.  He was moved yesterday from Mon to AGH, and is still fighting this battle.  Your continued prayers/energy/etc. are needed to get them through this. 

Those of you who would like to send a card, please renmail me for their new home address.

A/O

aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Scotsman

Thanks for the update ... let us know if anything is needed.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

anne of oaktower

Thanks, Scotsman.  I'll be sure to let you know if I hear of anything.  For now though, you can do what any good Scot would do...raise a pint to Dirk's health and recovery  ;)

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Keeping he and his Bride in positive thoughts & prayers.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Scotsman

Quote from: anne of oaktower on November 18, 2008, 07:20:58 PM
Thanks, Scotsman.  I'll be sure to let you know if I hear of anything.  For now though, you can do what any good Scot would do...raise a pint to Dirk's health and recovery  ;)

WILCO lass

*Will comply*
(Military Speak)
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Scarlett

Quote from: Scotsman on November 20, 2008, 05:34:36 AM
Quote from: anne of oaktower on November 18, 2008, 07:20:58 PM

WILCO lass

*Will comply*
(Military Speak)

Dude, you and Loma have to stop the military speak.  Consider the ret of us civilians!  LOL
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

anne of oaktower

Just wanted to let you all know that I got a message from Kharla today.  Good News!!!  She got to take Dirk home from the hospital  :)

Sadira

I am so glad to hear that he was able to go home. Rafi and I continue to keep him in our thoughts.

Scotsman

Quote from: anne of oaktower on November 22, 2008, 06:01:55 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that I got a message from Kharla today.  Good News!!!  She got to take Dirk home from the hospital  :)

Awesome ... hospitals only make people more sick ... I know he will be happier at home.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Lady Celynn

Please give Dirk and Carla our love and tell them we're still sending healing thoughts their way and they are in our prayers. 

Capt. Morgan

Keeping them both in our thoughts and prayers and sending healing energies their way!

((HUGS))

Capt. Morgan
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Charity Morgan

Greetings All!  We haven't been here on the forums for sooo long and it was sweet to see confirmation of so many warm and wonderful wishes coming our way.  Thank you...
now we are in the phase of Doctor appointments every day, and visiting nurses coming by (of course we requested the prettiest).  While we are doing our best to continue fighting this very difficult battle, I have some other sad news to share so I will make a separate post now but I would ask you to keep my best friend Lady Katrina mka Kitti in your prayers as well.  Happy yule to all,
Dirk and Kharla
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.