News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

June 7 and 8

Started by Lady Rae, May 13, 2008, 09:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Rae

Who is going to be there this year??

Pc Leather will be there~!

MissBubu

Unless things drastically change in my life, I will not be there this year.  :(

Lady Cristina

So far, it looks like I'll be there with Genta and Princess Eleanor!  Yay.  I've never been there so I'm very excited.  My first faire of the year! ;D

Goody

thanx to Cristina and Genta, I'll be there too!

Dayna

I will be, of course, with my little wee doggies

Dayna
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Captain Jack Wolfe

I won't be making it this year.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

groomporter

Our apologies to anyone looking for our period games at Siouxland. With the cost of gas this year we've decided to cut our losses since our sales haven't justified what will be over $200 in gas it will cost along with the other expenses.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

renren

No, won't be there!
See you at Twig?
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

groomporter

We won't be at Twig, but our friends "The Attic" will be there selling most of our games.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

siouxlandrenwench

well Siouxland is mostly set up and if you ask me she looks Great! We've made some fun changes and additions this year and I think it will be a good one!

For those of you that can't make it this year please PM me - we'll sure miss you!

Melissa
performer, organizer, rennie, enthusiest, mother, friend

siouxlandrenwench

WONDERFUL! Today was so perfect! 77 and partly cloudy, light breez and so many PEOPLE through the gate, it was amazing, I couldn't have been happier!

I am so excited for tomorrow and just praying the weather Gods continue to smile upon us! I had vendors telling me they were so busy they couldn't leave their booths to use the privy! Thats a good and bad thing but.. YAY! (lol)

Huzzah Siouxland!!

siouxlandrenwench

Here are the photos I took this weekend - please enjoy, take them, share them

I want to see photos YOU took too =)

http://picasaweb.google.com/msutton8/Siouxland2008

siouxlandrenwench

There was a nice article in the local paper yesterday, I thought you might like to see it

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008806090321

Also the national news program 20/20 was at the faire on Sunday (eep) - that show will be broadcast sometime in July, I'll keep you posted  :)

Melissa

Dayna

OMG!!!  I never knew this was you!!!  If you are so inclined, please send me your email so that I can more appropriately relay to you my thanks for your invaluable assistance this past weekend.

Dayna nlraf_unilady@yahoo.com
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

siouxlandrenwench

Hi Dayna - I tossed you an email, not sure you got it  :)

How are all the rennies? Hopefully recovered from the glorious weekend? not too much bodice burn?

Melissa