News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDevous '08 Schedule of Events

Started by Lady Nicolette, May 13, 2008, 10:46:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Nicolette

RenDevous Schedule of Events, including Menage Ette Trois Activities

Friday, May 23rd

6:00 PM until ?                  Meet'N'Greet at Bluesboro, Murfreesboro

Saturday, May 24th

9:15 AM to 10:00 AM         Meet at the Opening Gate ~ Look for the R/F.com banner
                                      Raffle ~ Three prize certificates will be given in a raffle.
                                      Get there early!
12:15 PM to 1:30 PM          Ette Auction & Musical Men
                                      Meet at the special events area behind the Washing
                                      Well Stage. Auction begins promptly at 12:30. The
                                      winners will strut their stuff during the hours specified..
                                      A rousing game of Musical Men will follow the Auction.
5:30 PM to 6:00 PM            Pub Sing ~ Everyone's favorite place to end their day at
                                      Faire at the Red Hook Pub.
Immediately after Pub Sing: Meet at the Exit Gate for R/F.com Photo Shoot.

Eventime: Free for all to make their own plans.

Sunday, May 25th

9:15 AM to 10:00 AM          Meet at the Opening Gate ~ Look for the R/F.com banner
                                      Get there early!
12:00 PM to 1:00 PM          Handfasting of Escarlata and Leinad
                                      Meet at the special events area behind the Washing Well
                                      Stage.  All R/F.com Members are most welcome to attend.
1:00 PM                           Join in the Queen's Procession as it passes by the Washing
                                      Well Stage and ends up at the Human Chess Match at the
                                      front of the jousting field.
5:30 PM to 6:00 PM            Pub Sing ~ Everyone's favorite place to end their day at
Immediately after Pub Sing: Meet at the Exit Gate for R/F.com Photo Shoot.

Eventime (7:30-ish):          Meet at Chef Wang's in Murfreesboro for dinner

Monday, May 26th

9:15 AM to 10:00 AM         Meet at the Opening Gate ~ Look for the R/F.com banner
                                     Get there early!

Free Day for All Left Standing. Or Conscious.

12:45 PM                          Join in the entire Queen's Procession on this day. Meet
                                      just up from the Bazaar Stage at the top of the hill
                                      (that would be near the privies). Spread the good name of
                                      R/F.com throughout Covington Glen.
Immediately after Pub Sing: Meet at the Exit Gate for R/F.com Photo Shoot and fond
                                      farewells.

Eventime is once again free, for so many of our friends, both old and new must pack for
their return to their own homes. We all look forward to RenDevous IV, wherever it
may be!

Great gratitude to everyone at the Tennessee Renaissance Festival who made this all
possible and to those at R/F.com for bringing us all together.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Lady Nicolette

Finally, here is the official Schedule of Events!  The printed copy that all will be given who are attending is much prettier, but formatting difficulties require that this be a bit more plain in appearance.  Nonetheless, the most important parts are all here!  Huzzah!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Welsh Wench

I'd like to also add regarding the prizes--

Lady Nicolette and I decided that instead of a variety of games, we'd raffle off three prizes at 10 AM sharp at our banner in our outside-gate meeting area.
Everyone will be given a ticket and we will draw three tickets out.

We know that with this many R/F''ers there, we have many different interests. Some want the pub, some are into music, some want to wander around.

And since Lady Nicolette and I want to have fun ourselves and not herd cats.... :D

We thought the prize drawings would be fast, simple, fun....and profitable!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Lady_Glorianna

Looks like we will be able to share but at the same time get to know and enjoy the festival. ;D
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Lady Renee Buchanan

Thanks to Lady Nicolette and Welsh Wench for organizing the RenDezvous events.  All of the hard work that went into arranging everything is very evident.  You both are appreciated and much loved.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Escarlata

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on May 13, 2008, 10:46:33 AM
                                      Stage.

And with the schedule finally final *grinning*

Leinad and I would like to make sure everyone knows that this is an open event. Our betrothal is finished, our commitment to each other is sure, and we would love to have all of you with us as we celebrate our eternal bond with this second handfasting.

Please join us!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Molden

Oh look...a schedule...

LOTS and LOTS of events for me to miss! *exceptin' a few...

As I've said before - apart from One Key Event (Escarlata)...IF you want me there...grab me and make sure I'm there...

for I surely won't make it otherwise ...

"Hi Darlin...have I threatened you before?"

"Would you like me to?"
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Welsh Wench

Oh...I'll make sure you are there for Musical Men the auction!

Even if I have to drag you there by the horns.  :-*

Blue66669

Wenchie, can I help? Or at least take pictures???
Blaidd Drwg

Welsh Wench

Try to catch my left with a 3/4 view and maybe some backlighting..... ;D

One thing--the auction will begin promptly at 12:30 PM with the rules and regulations and as soon as Giacomo gets there, we shall start with the bidding.

Athena

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 15, 2008, 02:43:04 PM
One thing--the auction will begin promptly at 12:30 PM with the rules and regulations and as soon as Giacomo gets there, we shall start with the bidding.

Just to reiterate what Wenchie said. A performer's schedule is tight and Giacomo has kindly offered his services. We must return the courtesy and get started promptly!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Tremayne

Quote from: Escarlata on May 13, 2008, 08:25:38 PM
Quote from: Lady Nicolette on May 13, 2008, 10:46:33 AM
                                      Stage.

And with the schedule finally final *grinning*

Leinad and I would like to make sure everyone knows that this is an open event. Our betrothal is finished, our commitment to each other is sure, and we would love to have all of you with us as we celebrate our eternal bond with this second handfasting.

Please join us!

Looking forward to it Esc!
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

renfairephotog

Last years map. There are some small changes here and there but this will give you an ideal of the layout.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lairde Guardn

Weather permitting, on Saturday Nite, the Clan M'Crack is planning a pool gathering at Ette Central.......

All are invited to attend
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt