News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Offerings to Fae

Started by redkimba, November 24, 2008, 08:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redkimba

Pokes head in to make sure she doesn't wake any up, since faires can be cranky when you wake them up before they are ready.   Sets down a table-cloth, puts out a bowl of pretty shinies as well as another bowl of fruit and a big bowl of milk mixed with honey

Very quietly sneaks back out.

Kimberly

Rani Zemirah

Adds a tiny bowl of salt, and bits of bread, and colored stones polished with bees wax...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

redkimba

::Sets down glass of mead along with some sweet bread smeared with honey::

Oh, sweet fae.  I am about to start a sewing project, a baby quilt, for a friend's son.  Please do not play in my thread or take off with the fabric.  Please also stay away from my sewing machine (which has seen better days but is still functional). 

I promise to leave more if you do me this favor.

::quietly leaves::

Rani Zemirah

*peeks in, sets down a tiny vial of morning dew drops gathered on the first day of Autumn, another of honeysuckle nectar gathered on the first day of Summer, a third of the first Spring rain and the last full of the Winter wind... along with a very small note*

Dearest Fae, thank you all for the many blessings of the cycle that has just passed.  Please accept these offerings to help you get a fine start on the one just beginning.  Happy Autumn!

*then tiptoes out again, sprinkling tiny, shiny snail shells along the path*

Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede