News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Season's Pass information arrived today

Started by Escarlata, November 24, 2008, 02:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escarlata

This is the earliest I've ever seen it show up. They sent applications and an announcement about a $5 discount if ordered by January 9th.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Squire Mickey

Very nice. Do you need to have had one last year to get the discount or order one early?
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Escarlata

*shaking my head* Don't know the answer to that one. I guess I could have been helpful and posted a little more info, didn't have it in front of me right then. Part of what they send is the Season Pass Agreement that has to be filled out, signed, and sent in.

Here's what the flyer that was included says:

Limited time discount, expires January 9th, 2009!

Adult .........................$64.95
Child .........................$34.95

$5 Discount per Season Pass!

Call (800) 601-4848 for info

Esc be no lady!

Anna Iram

My letter arrived a few days back as well. Haven't opened it yet. Hopefully they will continue to do away with the photo pass as they did last year, making opening day pass puckup much quicker than in the past.

Squire Mickey

Where can I get one of these things? I have called the the number but its Michigan Ren Festival office that no one answers.

Anyone point me in the right direction? I am trying to get a gig behind one of the bars for part time, but I want to get a pass just in case that doesn't come through.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Anna Iram

Mickey, here's a different number from another site:

11315 N 46th St
Tampa, FL 33617
Phone: (813) 983-0111

I haven't tired it but perhaps it will work.

I recall two years back when we were setting plans for the first St Patricks gathering, I called the Michigan office and was able to get a number for Tampa and alot of other information, so keep trying. It may be they are just out for the holidays.

Squire Mickey

Thanks Anna. I got through and got it taken care of! See you in the lanes.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Escarlata

Just ordered our passes, Leinad and I are Season Pass Holders again this year, Huzzah!!!!

See you all there.

PS, Tomorrow's the last day for the discount but I heard her call over her shoulder to make sure it was still being offered.

PSS, I also recommended they not wait until gate had opened for everyone else before opening the Will Call booth this year *chuckling* She said I wasn't the only one she'd heard that from.
Esc be no lady!

Anna Iram

I've renewed my pass today. Looking forward to seeing Fiddleworth again. 

Thanks for the end date reminder Esc.  :)