News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A very Harp and Fiddle Christmas!!!

Started by Countess Westmorland, November 25, 2008, 11:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Mary

Do they let those of us who are under 21 in? I'd love to go to see everyone!

Professor M

Quote from: Princess Mary on December 13, 2008, 01:23:58 PM
Do they let those of us who are under 21 in? I'd love to go to see everyone!
Absolutely!  The Harp & Fiddle is more restaurant than bar.  My kids have been going there for years (fine example I set).  It would be great to see you there.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

kilted one

I have MADE SURE that we will be there this time and so look forward to seeing everyone!!!
....Because it was stapled to the elephant!!!   Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

mumsies

Do you think there is still room for two more? Mr. Mumsies and I would love to be back with all of you!

Lady Celynn

So what time is everyone planning on getting there?

Terry Griffith

Parking is sometimes a problem at 7:30 because of Trivia game.  Theres always lots of room in the lot but it's $5 to get out.  I always check the gate on Smallman St and if it is broken, as many times it is, you can get out for free.

The point of all this rambeling being, if you want to come for the trivia game, be there before 7:30.  If you want to come for the music, either came at 9:00 and be prepared to walk a half block or so or wait until about 9:30 when most of the trivia players leave.  Parking will be better then.

I'll be playing until 1:00 and many people will be staying so there will be plenty of time to party.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

rgander1

I think I can make it if the weather doesnt ice up the roads, But could someone please give me a phisical address for my TomTom, I would greatly appreciate it. ;D
Ryan Anderson of Big Thicket Blacksmith Shoppe (a branch of Hillbilly Highlander Forge)

Professor M

Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle
2329 Penn Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15222

http://www.harpandfiddle.com/

I look forward to seeing everyone!
~ C.S. Lewis

jayadancer

Four of the five Sisters are coming (not the hairy one, but the rest of us!) and the three dancing Sisters are coming early for dinner and trivia.  We look forward to seeing you all there.
~The Mystic Deliria, The Madness Amorous~

Sadira

Rafi and I had such a great time. We love seeing all of you so much. You guys rock!!!!! We hope to see you all again soon.

Lady Alchemy

Quote from: Sadira on December 18, 2008, 10:59:49 PM
We love seeing all of you so much. You guys rock!!!!! We hope to see you all again soon.

I second the sentiment.  It was so nice to see everyone.  We want to wish everyone the best holiday season ever.
I LOVE  You Marcus!!!!!

Lady Celynn

WOW what a great way to celebrate the Christmas season and spirit.  We had so much fun and it was great to see everyone and the black sheep and candles will never be the same. MERRY CHRISTMAS and the very best to everyone in 2009.  Hope to see you all at the Harp on 1/2/09 for the next Seamus show. :-*

metalcelt

I too had a grand time it was good to see everyone again!

Don't know if I will be at the Seamus show or not yet.

Terry, Jan it was really cool to meet your son!!! Thanks for introducing me to him and Sabrina.

Professor M

It was really great to see you all.  Wasn't that an amazing gathering of faire folk!  In addition to many "regulars" (you know who you are) it was great to see John and Holly, the N.B. Babes, Temujin, and so many of others.

I am privileged to call you my friends. 

I wish you all happiness and peace.
~ C.S. Lewis

Terry Griffith

A night to remember.  I hope I never have to experience not having all of you around.  Thanks just for being there and being who you are.

Have a happy Christmas. We'll see everybody in January either at Seamus' show or on the 15th when I play again or both.

Don't you just love the way we can stretch our faire out over the entire year?  I wonder if other rennies do that in other cities.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"