News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

M'Crack Invasion of ORF 2009 - 23-25 October

Started by Lairde Guardn, November 26, 2008, 10:35:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on October 19, 2009, 07:23:20 PM
Peddlin and I will also be in town sometime early afternoon on Friday.....Any recommendations on things to do or see before the Meet and Greet....

Waynesville (the town the faire's address is in) has some of the best antique shops in the country.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

CapnFayeCutler

Oh thank God! That way I can have my coffee on my way in... @_@
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Pinn

Chuck'n and I have been talked into attending.

Are the pets ready? And do they have the proper shoes ? :o
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: CaraGreenleaf on October 18, 2009, 09:53:06 PM
Lairde, because I am booth-bound, I will not be able to get to the morning meeting, but I have made arrangements to be at the toast at 3...but I make no guarantees for the group photo as I am unfortunately working. However, both Jezzy and myself will be attending the meet'n'greet on Friday!

Flog'n

Okay, now, GO TO THE SIGN UP THREAD and let me know you'll be there Friday night...
Castleteer Pillar

Ladyfair

So ladyhawk...you have a head count yet?   giggle.... other half getting anxious...smile  we plan on getting there early....cant resist antique shops...lol
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

LadyHawkeontheHill

I do, even with those to whom "going to the correct thread for sign up" (waiting for Cara to find her way there...) seems to be difficult, I am getting a decent head count...
Castleteer Pillar

Avidd

Higgins

Saddened as we are that our faire season will be coming to a close along with Willy-Nilly, it is balanced by the pleasure of having been enriched by the friendships forged, found and reinvigorated amongst the good peoples at faire. Knowing that said enjoyment can be found for one more glorious weekend, we wouldst be remiss for letting slip such the occasion. Whilst the Lady and I most probably will not be able to attend the greeting on the eve of Friday, we do so look forward to the morn in the lot. Safe journeys to all and till we meet again...
Higgins

LadyHawkeontheHill

It will be wonderful to have you and Lady Higgins at our faire for it's closing weekend!
Castleteer Pillar

LadyAnn

Quote from: Higgins on October 21, 2009, 05:03:52 PM
Saddened as we are that our faire season will be coming to a close along with Willy-Nilly, it is balanced by the pleasure of having been enriched by the friendships forged, found and reinvigorated amongst the good peoples at faire. Knowing that said enjoyment can be found for one more glorious weekend, we wouldst be remiss for letting slip such the occasion. Whilst the Lady and I most probably will not be able to attend the greeting on the eve of Friday, we do so look forward to the morn in the lot. Safe journeys to all and till we meet again...
Higgins

Safe journey to you and Lady Kimberly, and we shall see thee soon!
"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

Peddlin

After one more trip around the sun, our very own Pin'n M'Crack will be celebrating her Natal Day this weekend at ORF. If you happen to run across her, please light her a candle, sing her a song, or buy her a drink. Whatever you do, wish her well.

Happy Birthday, Sunshine! 
    ;D
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Ratman and Bobin

We cant wait to see everyone Sunday! Don't forget to stop by "A Viking Wife" and sign the guestbook!  ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

CapnFayeCutler

looks like I'm shooting for Sunday now... But at least my fella (Fly'n) finally made it in from Vegas. now he just has to get to TN so I can get us up to Ohio! Lots of traveling!  :o ;D :D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Sir Samuel

It would seem that a many of the M'Crack Clan forgot to meet today. thats ok, I was there and got a many a picture. t'was the llast doy of Fair and what a Grand time it was
Knight Templar
Knight of Malta
Knight of the Order of St. John
Castleteer
In God I (WE) Trust
Prince of the True Name
Defender of all Widows, Orphans and Damsels in Distress

LadyHawkeontheHill

I think, Sir Samuel, that you might have forgotten to come and party with us on Saturday! Way too many of us had to head home on Sunday morning, especially those from North Carolina. We managed to finish the coffee martinis with breakfast Sunday morn, they were quite the hit!
Castleteer Pillar