News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ISO former KCRF vendor

Started by gem, November 30, 2008, 08:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gem

For years, we bought essential oils from the shop up in the area with Lionheart Hats, the Fan Lady, the place that does name history research, etc (you turn right just inside the main gates and head up that way past the food).  They weren't there this season (there was a candle shop instead), and I've just run out of my favorite vial of oil.  Unfortunately, although I shopped there for years, I never knew what their name was!  I'm sure somewhere in my house I have an old program that would tell me what they were called, but it would take a Herculean effort to find it.

I was hoping somebody here might remember!  I know it's not Astral Sea or Rhiannon the Pewterer.

Anyone?  Thanks!

TKM

I worked at the Lionheart hat shop this year. I don't recall that oil shop, but perhaps the lady who runs Lionheart does. She's supposed to be contacting me some time between now and when people start preparing for the next faire season, so when I talk to her next I'll ask her, unless you've found out before then.

Feline Groovy

If you remember the year in which you last saw the vendor, click here to see archived versions of KCRF's vendor list.  (The current vendor list from their site is here.)  Hope this helps!
Where was I going and how do I get there?

pyratetradingco

I believe it was Old World Oils and Incense you are looking for. Majikah Perfumery is also in that general area of the faire between the Crown & Rose Stage & the Pony Carousel.

majikah

It was definetely Old World Incense and Oils.   (I don't know if I spelled it correctly).

If you are unable to find what you want, my shop, Majikah Perfumery (down the hill from the the former location of Old World) does a lot of duplication blends for their customers.  Since they closed in KC, we have duplicated 20 + of their oils by customer request.

Our website is www.majikah.com, for our full contact information.

If you are unable to find them, bring an empty bottle to us and we'll make you something you will like.