News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Four Winds Renaissance Faire 2009 season

Started by DonaCatalina, December 01, 2008, 08:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al-Nimer

Quote from: Ronald the Bald on March 18, 2009, 12:16:52 PM
Al-Nimer, I saw you out there Sunday. Stood next to you while you were talking with a vendor waiting for a chance to say "Hello". Didn't get to.
Oops, sorry about that.  Did I happen to capture you on film?

I knew there was other people there I should have met...and I was trying to fill my day with as much as possible, since we don't plan on going back this year.  Hope to see you out at Scarby...I'll be there almost every Sat. & a few Sundays as well.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

RenRobin

It is a go for us for Easter Weekend, is anyone else attending that weekend?
Loki-terr (in training)

woodenjournals

We will be there of course vending just stop by and say hello.
WoodenJournals & More The StaggerStick store

Manwariel

I have some friends in Texas who go, and there's a picture on one of their blogs that I think has LadyElizabeth in it -

(And here's the blog if you're interested: http://mamamentor.xanga.com)

LadyElizabeth

haha, yep that's certainly me...  We're doing this crazy court dance which requires practically running around the circle at the end.  This is that scene I think done on Saturday morning this past weekend. 

My camera died this weekend, otherwise I'd post some pics.  I wore my brand new fairy garb out on sunday afternoon and would love to see how it looked....
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

RenRobin

Lady E,
That dress you made is beautiful!  Stunning!
Loki-terr (in training)

LadyElizabeth

Here are a few more pics if you'd like to see more...

Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Queen_of_Navarre

Did anyone get photos of the lovely lively jester Claire DeLoon this past weekend. I helped design the costume made by Midnight Breeze Designs and I would love to see how it turned out all together.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Pascal

Was this it?  It was very nicely done -- the picture really doesn't show how colorful and bright it was! (it was a little overcast in the morning)

spikey

RenRobin

Off in 17 hours to FourWinds hope to meet as many of you as possible.
Loki-terr (in training)

Queen_of_Navarre

THANK YOU Spiky dear and Pascal. Those are wonderful photos. I can't wait to get back to the Faire and see everyone. This last weekend was spent in New Orleans at the Pyrate Con. I almost expected to see you... Spiky.
Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

knarlyknot