News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castleteer Secret Santa!

Started by Poof Bird, December 01, 2008, 10:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poof Bird

Since I stupidly didn't make this more pubic, I'd like to let everyone know that I'm setting up a secret santa for us Castleteers!

I've already had a few people respond, but I'd like to let everyone know.

I'll extend the due date to this Wed, the 3rd.  Once that day is done, I'll message everyone with their lucky friend!

Please PM me your forum name, real name, and address if you'd like to participate!

Poof Bird

Everyone should have received a message from me today that sent me a PM.  If not, let me know and i'll fix it!

Thanks everyone!

Maeve McMayhem

Since I'm sure everyone has the name of their special friend.. :D

Did we decide to do the ornament thing? Or.. did we decide to do actual gifts? If we decided to do gifts, might I suggest that people give a round'about idea of things they'd like? This would come in handy for us new Castleteers, who don't know everyone super well like the veterans.  ;D

Just a thought!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Bugsy

Quote from: Maeve on December 06, 2008, 09:22:09 AM
Since I'm sure everyone has the name of their special friend.. :D

Did we decide to do the ornament thing? Or.. did we decide to do actual gifts? If we decided to do gifts, might I suggest that people give a round'about idea of things they'd like? This would come in handy for us new Castleteers, who don't know everyone super well like the veterans.  ;D

Just a thought!

I was wondering too.  Maybe we could set a price limit and everyone fill out some type of survey.  ???
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
Bugs'n M'Crack Clan O'Maille
sister of Lady Pegos

Poof Bird

err uhh, I figgured it was just a free-for-all?

Whatever you guys want to  do.  I just collected names and drew them from a hat.

Bugsy

sounds good to me  ;D

Thank you for organizing everything Poofbird!!!
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

CapnFayeCutler

Thanks Ladyhawke for my great gifts! My brother is quite jealous of my Loveland Castle hoodie! ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Bugsy

Thank you Lady Pegos!  I love my gift, it's perfect.
Elvish dragonfly
Castleteer
sister of Lady Pegos

Lady Pagos

And thank you Bugsey!!  I'm glad you like it ;)
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

LadyHawkeontheHill

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on December 26, 2008, 03:32:11 PM
Thanks Ladyhawke for my great gifts! My brother is quite jealous of my Loveland Castle hoodie! ;D

You are most welcome Capn! Sir Fred was instrumental in helping me get the hoodie to you in a timely fashion.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member