News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Calling All Photographers!

Started by squiregaby, May 19, 2009, 10:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squiregaby

I am hunting for pictures of the Knights of Noble Cause Productions for the new webpage I am going to be designing.  If you have any pictures of the knights of the company and would like them to be displayed on the new website, please send me an e-mail with the pictures, along with the Faire and date they were taken at to missypaige_05@hotmail.com.
Thanks!
Squire Gaby
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

ladyharrogate

Someone on the forum for the Muskogee festival said they would try to get me some pictures this weekend.  I really want to get some pictures of Jefferson riding in his new caparison for my website.  I made it in a rush and was sewing it till I left for UPS to next day air it so didn't get many pics.  If you get any please let me know!

Angel H.

squiregaby

Will do! Let me know if you get any pictures for the NCP website!
Squire Gaby

ladyharrogate

Gabby, did you ever get pics from Ok?  Jeff has some up on facebook he said I could use for my website.  I'll try to get them posted by the end of the week. 

squiregaby

Quote from: ladyharrogate on June 23, 2009, 09:46:18 AM
Gabby, did you ever get pics from Ok?  Jeff has some up on facebook he said I could use for my website.  I'll try to get them posted by the end of the week. 
Yep! Got the pics from OK from Jeff himself.  Absolutely love them! :D
We can compare files and see if we both have them all :D
Squire Gaby

ladyharrogate

sounds good.  I've got the ones he posted on FB.  The got some great ones of him and Rick!