News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to opening Day 2009

Started by DonaCatalina, December 06, 2008, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

It is 21 days, 19 hours, 44 minutes and 7 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

MacLaren

You people are SICK!!!! Letting me know how much time I don't have to get things finished is WRONG!!!!

I'll see you all there. ;D
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

DonaCatalina

It is 18 days, 1 hour, 36 minutes and 1 second until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

woodenjournals

Quote from: MacLaren on February 07, 2009, 05:00:28 AM
You people are SICK!!!! Letting me know how much time I don't have to get things finished is WRONG!!!!

I'll see you all there. ;D

Work is never done but we all have a blast getting there lol see you there!
WoodenJournals & More The StaggerStick store

DonaCatalina

It is 15 days, 20 hours, 5 minutes and 54 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

MacLaren

Oh hell. Too much needs doing, and UPS shows up with THIS!!! Oh well, I needed a break anyway.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

knarlyknot

woodenjournals

LadyElizabeth

Love the tent MacLauren, it's so period and nice!!  Can't wait to see you out at fair.

I'll be out next weekend to help with building, I've heard the new french court building needs some help with the last minute decor type stuff... I love that sort of thing.

I can SOOOO dying to wear my brand new QE1 black/white gown to opening weekend of Fourwinds... Please all could out and see me and hang!!!!  This is seriously the BEST fair to get to know people at because it's such a nice pace!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

woodenjournals

I agree Its also a nice way to start the season off!!!

MacLaren

I'll be out early next Saturday to set up and possibly help out around the faire. I'd be leaving about now if it wasn't for needing to wait for business cards coming Thursday or Friday!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Thanx for the compliments on the tent! Excitement can't begin to describe..... ;D
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

brier patch charlie

Mac, are you going to be camping in that thing or is it just for show at the faire? Cause if your camping in it,cool, I to will be camping and setting up a 2 wall tents  and if we camp close by it would make for a nice set up. Last time I was there I camped in the back corner on top of the hill it was nice and flat up there and close to the trees. I'll should be getting there some time Friday late affternoon.
Charles Coleman

MacLaren

It's just for peddling the wares. I'll be in the 'Shark at night. Easier to be comfortable in a 30' ship, ya know? By the way, I've asked Kristen via email about rv hookups, but she and Dustin must be busy as all heck getting ready. I've not heard back yet if there are hookups available. Would you or anyone here know?

I'd really love to be able to use the power and plumbing facilities properly. Power mainly. Some projects require power tools, and there are plenty of projects needing to be finished!
Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

knarlyknot

eloquentXI

Got a new chemise from my aunt, randomly, from an old costume and am in the process of working out the kinks of getting my two faire Uncles on the same page!  :P Can't wait for it to get here!!!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)