News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to opening Day 2009

Started by DonaCatalina, December 06, 2008, 11:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

DonaCatalina

It is 5 days, 20 hours, 32 minutes and 20 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

eloquentXI

Eeeeeeeeee! I'm soooo excited. I'm bringing my friend Almare with me to meet everyone.
Can't wait to see everyone and meet those that I haven't!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DonaCatalina

It is 5 days, 2 hours, 0 minutes and 44 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyElizabeth

The French Court Palace is really huge and going to be amazing when it's finished!!  There are also tons and tons of other new buildings and lots of other improvements around the grounds.  It's so exciting to see all of the growth just since last year even!!!  I really hope you all make it out this season because I truly think it will be a remarkable one!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

SirRichardBear

With the new buildings, the new acts, and what looks like perfect weather we should have a rocking opening weekend.   
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

DonaCatalina

It is 3 days, 1 hour, 58 minutes and 57 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

eloquentXI

Even though my car broke down last night, with a will there is a way, so Almare, one of my friends that is coming with me, is driving me and Autumn, my room-mate to Ottheinrich's house. You can count on me being there on Sat. morning, come hell or high water.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

LadyElizabeth

I'm really looking forward to seeing you eloquent.. and speaking eloquently with you... hehe! 

I am so excited to see all the new faces at my favorite fair!!!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

DonaCatalina

It is 1 day, 22 hours, 56 minutes and 54 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

DonaCatalina

It is 1 day, 1 hour, 17 minutes and 21 seconds until Saturday, February 28, 2009 at 10:00:00 AM

See you tomorrow at opening?

Do they have a cannon?
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

knarlyknot

Yes, we do have a cannon.  We'll be heading out the door in a couple of hours!!

SirRichardBear

A few season ago they didn't have a cannon they had a Mortar.  Loudest thing I've heard since I stop working as a powder monkey in the coal fields.  You not only heard it your felt it right through your shoes.

Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

DonaCatalina

Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess