News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

AZ Invasion/Scouting Mission?

Started by Squire Mickey, December 10, 2008, 08:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squire Mickey

A fine Morn to all of ye.

It looks like I shall be making the sojourn to the distant AZ festival sometime in March or so. Does any other resident of our Fittlesworth visit that distant land? I would love to make contact with the residents there and to also meet up with any other BARF folks who might be there at the same time...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Squire Mickey

Well it be official, I be a headin' to the AZ festival the last weekend of February.

Ifn' ye know of any good (and by good I be thinkin' a wee bit bad) and hearty folk in those "waters", I be thankful for that information...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Escarlata

Squire Mickey, be sure to look up Lord Figaro and Brandy, his lovely wife. They are some of my favorite people and will be seeing the faire through new eyes too. They've just moved to AZ from Mn.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Escarlata on January 28, 2009, 05:30:53 PM
Squire Mickey, be sure to look up Lord Figaro and Brandy, his lovely wife. They are some of my favorite people and will be seeing the faire through new eyes too. They've just moved to AZ from Mn.

I will have to do so. Thanks for the recommendation. I will be attending with my clan (Lady Jennifer and the twins) as well as my mother and sister (also fully garbed). we should have a fine time, to be sure.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran