News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

snow

Started by renfairephotog, December 11, 2008, 06:55:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celtic Lady

Lady Amy, you are soooo lucky. Sadly I no longer have a pick-up  :'( .

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Celtic Lady on December 19, 2008, 11:45:38 PM
Lady Amy, you are soooo lucky. Sadly I no longer have a pick-up  :'( .
My husband  who has to shovel and  snow blow it ( we have a  mile long driveway, i kid  you  not )  would  probably most glady put some in abox  and  mail it to you ! ;D
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Lord Clisto of York

I know you guys and Spokane WA have gotten socked so far. Tonight will be our  2nd back to back to back in a row.
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Lady Nicolette

Quote from: Lord Figaro on December 19, 2008, 06:37:09 PM
Loreena McKennitt ~ She rocks, I've got a bunch of her albums. My favorite is The Mask and Mirror. She is one of those I wish I could see in concert. But every time I heard she was playing it was always to late.

I finally got to see her live here in Nashville two years ago.  It was absolutely exquisite, somewhere I have a review of the show, it was on the old site's archives.  You can get a DVD now of a show she did at The Alhambra last year, highly recommended and her present Christmas CD is gorgeous.  Her band was perfection incarnate!  The Mask and The Mirror is also my favorite, I love how she blended all of the Middle Eastern modes into the generally Celtic feel and threw in some electricity.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Lady Nicolette

Quote from: renfairephotog on December 19, 2008, 07:29:20 PM
It got up to 71 today. Sunday it'll be 18.

It was like some sort of dream to see the sunshine yesterday afternoon!  The boomerang weather isn't helping my cold any!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine