News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Tennessee Renaissance Festval

Started by renfairephotog, May 07, 2008, 05:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnFayeCutler

I'll be the one dressed like a pirate! Oh wait, pirate weekend. Well alright I'll be a black and blue pirate! Hahaha. My brother and I will look for you in the morn just inside the gate, Jeff. Not much longer! I need to get some sleep, but I'm too excited. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Faire season has finally began for me! Huzzah!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Dirtfarmer

I'm very excited about being able to attend this weekend.  I'm tagging along with my wife's singing group Hither, Dither, and Yon (shameless plug) who will be playing the streets.  I can't wait, if only my work week was done now so I could head on down.  If any of you are on cast, please come up and say hi, as I should be at the morning meeting... I'll be in the nobles garb with the big red had and stipped sleeves and slops.

If there is anyone in the nobles cast that can, please send me a quick private message, I need to ask a question.

I hope to see many of you this weekend

{Edit} Syrilla and Renfairephotographer helped me with my questions... thanks guys!

renfairephotog

cool bonus entertainment. We will see you at the faire.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lord Zenok

It's almost here!! Hope I can get a little sleep tonight.

Cloverpogue

~waving from West TN~ Have fun storming the festival~
~The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves~ Keeper of the Pirate Joe Bear, Capn'Car'nage, Mistress of Mischief~

renfairephotog

Waves back wish you were here.

glad Lord Z made it.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

DeadBishop

*sigh*

Wish I was there to join everyone.  You have no idea how badly I need to be there, right now.   :-[

R/F.com member since 2003

Robin of Locksley

Robin Hood and Blue Fairy will be there Sunday and Monday. I can't wait to meet you all again.  :)

Magister

Spin and I are with you DB... we really wish we could have been there this weekend too. 

You all just need to have enough fun for the lot of us!

Magister
Moderator: Crafting Corner, Buy + Sale + Trade

festmum

Well, Festival 2008 is over.   :'(

As always, we had our Memorial Day Rain.  I think it is the festival's way of crying.  There were only a handful of Paytrons left at the end of the day due to the monsoons...but there was lots of spirit!  Health To the Company was sung as well as Beggars to God.  A quiet ending to an awesome weekend. 

Lots of new cast memebers this year.  Just a few older faces left.  I missed the last Joust.  Who won the tournament?

Welsh Wench

Monsoons....monsoons...
IT RAINED!

*Festmum knows what I mean... ;)*

Yep, we lasted to the end, drenched to the skin, teeth chattering and all.
It was terrific!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

festmum

Quote from: Welsh Wench on May 28, 2008, 12:30:18 PM
Monsoons....monsoons...
IT RAINED!

*Festmum knows what I mean... ;)*

Yep, we lasted to the end, drenched to the skin, teeth chattering and all.
It was terrific!

Bwuahahahhahah!!!!  (RIOT'S Disease)

Thank the gods for French Vanilla Coffee!!!

Welsh Wench

Thank God for FRIENDS who buy you French Vanilla Coffee.

I miss you already, sis!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

lordwriothsley

Well I can honestly say that you guys the cast not only made my week last weekend but also my entire faire season. I felt like a kid at a candy store and like I was living on cloud nine while visiting your faire. I have to say that i miss yalls faire already as i am so looking forward to hopefully playing with yalls nobles court again next year. You guys were truly alot of fun to work with. There were a couple of things that really stand out in my mind however with one being that i actually had patrons to play with (as i have never seen as many people in my life come to a faire like that) and the other thing is is how you guys treated me like i was a part of your family.I will forever be greatful for that. Now what I would like to know is how the big cast party went that Jacob threw as I wanted to be there but we ended up having to leave on Monday morning.If I know all of yall it was probably wild and crazy like most rennie of the season cast parties are.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Molden

I wondered if ya'll caught all of that rain...As I was driving through Tennessee toward Arkansas on Monday, I drove through some pretty nasty downpours.

Sounds like Rennies of a Feather all flock together an' find wondermous ways t' pass th' tyme.  :)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable