News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

AARG

Started by Ginette, December 14, 2008, 07:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginette

Can't wait to meet you Yennefer! I assume we are having one in Feb on the 3rd Saturday on the month.  :)

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

Yennefer

woot!

Cant wait to meet everyone either :) Just let me know where and when once its decided :P
Yennefer von Vengerberg

RenRobin

Bear will put out an announcement I am sure.  I am really going to try and make it this month.
Loki-terr (in training)

Ginette

I hope to see you again Ren!!   :)
PR for life!

Moon Dawg

Feb 28th No AARG! Sherwood Forest Instead! half Three until (Bring yer bedroll!) BYOB!!!!!!!! Porta potty onsite fir da gurlz! Guy's use da Treez!
M)D
http://m00ndawgzrant.livejournal.com/2552.html
Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

Moon Dawg

Moon)Dawg
Mage of the Majick Box
Keeper of the Pygmypony
Wizard to the Kingdom of Onondaga

Molden

Okay - I wasn't sure where exactly to put this invyte, so I figured I'd toss it out here for my Austin/Central Texas area Fairemily.

And before anyone gets started, yes, I know it conflicts with Scarby somewhat, but it's the best I can do given the shortness of tyme afore I go.

I will be leaving the Austin, and heck, Texas area this coming monday t' embark on my grandest adventure in many years. SO - I am throwing an informal farewell gathering at the Dog and Duck Pub this Sunday (April 19) from 6:00 pm til whenever.

There will be a cross-section of folks there - so bring along anyone y' please. In fact, here's the deal from my broadcast email:

I know I didn't catch everybody - so let anyone else know who might want to come. There will be a cross section of family, friends from work, church, faire, exes, somebody else's exes, rogues, cads, and general na'er do wells in attendance - so, I have no issue with anyone you'd like to bring along.

All I ask is - no fighting in the clinches, no donkey-punches, eye-gouging, hair pulling, or use of foreign objects (local objects are just fyne). Crying is okay, since it's an Irish themed pub - though it is better if you're drunk and singing (after fighting).

Here's a link for the Dog & Duck Pub: http://www.dogandduckpub.com/

Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Zaubon

You couldn't do this on a Saturday so those of us in Houston that are going to miss you could be there as well?

Molden

Yeah - I know. It's been hectic trying to tye up loose ends and coordinate things. Saturday was out with many going to Scarby, and then I'm planning to be at BUGFEST (a HUGE annual Austin-esque party) that eve. The Sunday gig was my only shot to get a good mix of family, fairemily, and friends together whylst doing everything else.

Sorry I'll miss ya - I am going to do my best to make it back to TRF for closing/Thanksgiving this year. Maybe then...
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Ginette

Where ya going Molden?  I'm gonna miss you but will see ya Sunday at Dog & Duck.   :)

Is garb welcome?  ;)
PR for life!

Queen Bonnie

HUGS Molden! Glad I got to see you at Faire on Opening! We will sure miss you- but glad you will return- and of course you will be here on the forum too!Alas- I can't make it to the Dog and Duck!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Molden

Grammercy for your kind words Queen Bonnie! 'tis true, with the advent of this bonny forum and our travelling from faire to faire, distance isn't quite as much of seperation as it once was. I will miss you at this event, but will surely see yer beauteous countenance before long tymes have passed.

Ginette - we're keeping much of the usual chatter and countdowns to a minimum t' keep th' nargles at bay...

But what I can say is, I will be moving to be closest t' me Lady Love - Lady Mikayla in North Carolina.  :D

I'm not certain many will be in garb, but it is ALWAYS welcome Love!  ;)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Zaubon

I seem to be missing something here.
IS the annual gathering taking place this coming Saturday (25 Jul 09) at the Sherwood Forest fairegrounds?
I know I have made plans for it, but I've missed any discussion, other than some tenative mentions, on this board about it.

Queen Bonnie

As far as I know the Sherwood gathering is on the 8th of Aug. I asked Bear- MoonDawg  to post about the ARRG. I have not heard any plans for the 25th. I hope someone can reach him. I don't know much.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Queen Bonnie

I just heard from Bear. The ARRG is this Sat. I am assuming at the Dog and Duck. he will see all there. That is all I know.
Wingardium Leviosa!