News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Piper- Bag type

Started by Hey- Arent You?, February 05, 2009, 01:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

Sorry to distract everone from the important business of hamsters, horses & castles..... but......

I need to find a Irish bagpiper.  it's a gig, work related, for a St. paddy party.

anyone, anyone?
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Avan

You can contact Ben from Celtic Legacy at http://www.bagpipe.info/  His phone number is on the home page.

I was going to offer but I would need a couple cats a some skewers to stick out of them

Hey- Arent You?

Thanks Barkeep!  just hit him up via e-mail...... which reminds me.....
is there still a Celtic Lagacy?  I've heard that Gary is playing with Whirley Jig now....
is Gary in 2 bands.... what's up w/those guys.  I'd be big sad if they were no more......
anyone know?
~Edmund Burke

Avan

I think Gary is one of those crazy guys that just keeps working any way possible. He is with WJ now but I think Celtic Legacy is still going t preform too.

Zoë

One of the drummers in CL goes to my school, as far as I know he's still involved in the band.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Awen

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on February 05, 2009, 01:02:56 PM
Sorry to distract everone from the important business of hamsters, horses & castles..... but......

I need to find a Irish bagpiper.  it's a gig, work related, for a St. paddy party.

anyone, anyone?

If you're still looking for a piper, let me know - one of my closest friends is affiliated with the Western Pipe Band Association - she knows everyone and who will be available St. Pat's weekend.

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Awen on February 08, 2009, 12:45:16 PM

If you're still looking for a piper, let me know - one of my closest friends is affiliated with the Western Pipe Band Association - she knows everyone and who will be available St. Pat's weekend.

Yep, still looking.  renmail me?
~Edmund Burke