News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Auditions for '09 Questions

Started by Moldy Forest, December 15, 2008, 07:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

pssh

I see your silverthorne and raise you Steamboat!  hahaha

ahhh the things we do for faire!

blondekarma

Quote from: Adriana Rose on January 05, 2009, 09:27:36 PM
pssh

I see your silverthorne and raise you Steamboat!  hahaha

ahhh the things we do for faire!

DING DING DING!  We have a winner folks!

The drive from Silvy doesn't usually seem too bad since it's incredibly beautiful and the highways make it a pretty straight shot.  I'd take it any day over driving through Denver more than a couple times a week.. blech! 

And deLaney I hope you keep taking photos because you're an amazing photographer!  Although don't be surprised if a sudden audience with the French court has you singing...  *hums innocently*
I do not fear death- I fear a life unlived.

Be Cause.  See Effect.

If anything matters, then everything matters.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Thanks for the HUGE compliment. Yeh you Nobles are ALWAYS welcome around me, it just gives me that exta apperance of being "The Queen"  ;D

And if you know your history IF I did audition and they let me have the personality I want I'd be Mary Tudor aka Mary Brandon. Who was King Henry's youngest sister who he sent to France to marry King Louise XII. He died after only three months of marriage. I guess he couldn't handle a younger woman as Louise was old. After his death Charles Brandon came over to France to escourt her back. When she had left she was in love with Charles a Duke of England. Henry told her that if she got married again she could arry who she wanted. So she married Charles Brandon Henry was NOT happy about this but as he loved his sister so much, he could not be mad for long. Mary supported Katherine and hated Anne Boleyn. Charles and Mary had a daughter who married Henry Gray and their daughter was Lady Jane Grey Queen for 9 days. In Henry's will if Edward died it went to Bloody mary his daugher by Katherine, then to Elizebeth daughter of Anne and then to Mary Brandon's side.

OH and me Sing? LOT LIKELY. But once again your always welcome to be around Toki and I as much as you like as I find my French Friends... and English wonderful. Not that I speak much French except some silly famous easy French song Polly VO Francie? Mercy Bouquet!  ;D
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Demetrius

Okay, I thought Bloody Mary was a drink. Next thing you know Rob Roy isn't just a Manhattan made with scotch whiskey...

Lady D, I'm surprised no one on your list was married to their sister- like me!

As for the whole distance thingy- we drive from Boulder- "farthest from reality" so we got you all beat.

Farthest from reality farthest from reality farthest from reality...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Demetrius on January 07, 2009, 11:37:07 AM
Okay, I thought Bloody Mary was a drink. Next thing you know Rob Roy isn't just a Manhattan made with scotch whiskey...

As for the whole distance thingy- we drive from Boulder- "farthest from reality" so we got you all beat.

Yes since BOULDER is in reality and technically California, you do have us beat there.

Why marry your sister when you can marry your Brother
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Demetrius

Quote from: Lady de Laney on January 07, 2009, 12:07:36 PM

Yes since BOULDER is in reality and technically California, you do have us beat there.

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray, I've been for a walk, on a winter's day...

Alas, my brother is already married, but that's okay- I'm perfectly happy with my sister.  :)

If you are going to be on cast then you should be a sister or a brother, or a mother or a father... a mother sister, father brother, father sister, mother brother... you should serve pizza and other people. I'm just prejudiced that way.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Demetrius on January 07, 2009, 12:41:07 PM
Quote from: Lady de Laney on January 07, 2009, 12:07:36 PM

All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray, I've been for a walk, on a winter's day...

Alas, my brother is already married, but that's okay- I'm perfectly happy with my sister.  :)

If you are going to be on cast then you should be a sister or a brother, or a mother or a father... a mother sister, father brother, father sister, mother brother... you should serve pizza and other people. I'm just prejudiced that way.

One man comes in the name of love, one man comes and goes, One man he to justify, one man to overthrow

What about Brother Brother, Sister Sister, Mother Mother and Father Father.

Serving people? Hum I've never tasted people before, does it taste like Yakitori Chicken. I've never served a Pizza before, do they tip well?
"The Metal Maiden"

Demetrius

Power to the people... power to the people... power to the people right on!

Yes! brother brother sister sister sister mother brother sister mom. Luke, I yam yeour father.    :o

Someone once asked if we serve haggis- "Yes," I replied, "We serve everyone."

My right arm still tastes like chicken. 

Zoë

As long as they are not the Jonas Brothers, I don't care whose brothers are hangin' around....;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

Quote from: Zoë on January 07, 2009, 03:44:12 PM
As long as they are not the Jonas Brothers, I don't care whose brothers are hangin' around....;)

lol

The Jonas brothers- tastes just like chicken...

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Zoë on January 07, 2009, 03:44:12 PM

WHAT, ZOE NOT LIKE the Jonas brothers?

I knew I liked you for some reason  ;D

I guess that's just one of them
"The Metal Maiden"

Zoë

Quote from: Lady de Laney on January 07, 2009, 03:58:09 PM
WHAT, ZOE NOT LIKE the Jonas brothers?

I do have just a twinge of self-respect, after all...even if I do read Twilight, hahaha.  I guess everyone has to have one pitfall. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Demetrius

I like the Jonas brother- just one. I heard that he knows Moldy and wants to audition at CRF this year. Perhaps he can run the giant hamster ride.

Moldy Forest

Quote from: Demetrius on January 07, 2009, 06:54:54 PM
I like the Jonas brother- just one. I heard that he knows Moldy and wants to audition at CRF this year. Perhaps he can run the giant hamster ride.
Oh no you found out about our plan to overtake the hamster ride at CRF! :o My sisters love the Jonas Brothers and Hanna Montana, but they are better than Britney Spears or rap atleast. While using star treky voice- "Must fight.. to keep songs.. out of head..."
Chik-fil-a is the best restaurant ever. The End.

Demetrius

Quote from: Moldy Forest on January 08, 2009, 01:18:26 AM
Quote from: Demetrius on January 07, 2009, 06:54:54 PM
Oh no you found out about our plan to overtake the hamster ride at CRF! :o My sisters love the Jonas Brothers and Hanna Montana, but they are better than Britney Spears or rap atleast. While using star treky voice- "Must fight.. to keep songs.. out of head..."

Come to think of it, a very large hamster ball might be a quick way to get around at faire- especially if you were to start at the top near the Puke-N-Snot stage.

Hannah Montana! Yippie!!   When you wish upon a star....