News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Faire Magazine Updates: Winter Issue & Reprint of First Issue

Started by SirBlackFox, February 20, 2009, 11:45:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

Faire Magazine Updates: Winter Issue & Reprint of First Issue

Winter Issue: Goes to press two weeks - new advertisers have come on board and when the "checks" clear, we'll finalize the edits and get the thing to press - expect it in your mail box before mid-April. Spring will follow by the the first day of summer as we try to get caught up.

First Issue Reprint: Ordered and will be printed, bound and delivered to our fulfillment house in 3 weeks.  If you've ordered the reprint, you'll have it hot off the presses before the end of March.

We're late on these items because of the economy.  We can't pay the printer without the cash from advertisers and advertisers just haven't had the money to invest in advertising.  Heck, our Autumn 08 Pyrates Way is off press and being put together at the moment for a targeted March 1 mailing.  Winter Pyrates Way is right behind it for an end of April mailing and Spring prior to then end of June. We have six issues of Pyrates Way for subscribers starting this year and the first special extra issue will be included in the Spring mailing.

We might be late but we'll never, ever skip an issue.  We also have some incredibly big distribution news on the horizon, so stay tuned!
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

SirBlackFox

Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

theChuck

sorry to nudge this one up, but, uh, i don't remember getting the second issue. did it go out yet?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

SirBlackFox

Quote from: theChuck on March 24, 2009, 09:01:17 PM
sorry to nudge this one up, but, uh, i don't remember getting the second issue. did it go out yet?

I approved the proofs on Monday. . . . it should be on press today.  The printers promise a 4/3 ship date so you'll have yours in a matter of just a few weeks!

Sorry for the delay
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

theChuck

Quote from: SirBlackFox on March 25, 2009, 06:07:40 AM
I approved the proofs on Monday. . . . it should be on press today.  The printers promise a 4/3 ship date so you'll have yours in a matter of just a few weeks!

Sorry for the delay

no worries. looking forward to reading it!
The Renlist - find faires near you!