News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fishers Indiana Faire

Started by Sir Francis Drake, May 14, 2008, 03:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Francis Drake

Quote from: Sir William Marcus on April 23, 2009, 11:02:41 AM
Contemplating a surprise invasion there Lord Jarhead ??

I as going to ask the selfsame question. A return of Jarhead to FRF perphaps? Hope so.

Fair winds and favorable seas,
Master of the Golden Hinde
Captain-General of The Brotherhood of the Waves
In Service to HRM Queen Elizabeth I

Sir Francis Drake

Just got the word from the Fair chairman. The Fishers faire will have a photo spread in the July issue of Renaissance Magazine. They asked us for 100 pictures and they will pick several pics; anywhere from 3 pages or so. Not bad for a faire that is only turning 5 years old this year! Be sure to pick up a copy so you can show your friends exactly what we have to offer at Fishers! We have no idea which pictures will be used  until the issue comes out; however I will be available for autographs at the Tansfield stage during faire :)  J/K :)

Sir Francis Drake

An update {as well as a little self-crowing  ;D }

Just got word from the Faire Chairman that Fishers Renfaire will have a 10-page photo spread in Renaissance Magazine's issue #68 {July}! Also, we are in the running to be the actual cover of that issue as well! A great 5th birthday present for the faire indeed! {And now for the self-crowing!}

Of the pictures submitted for review, two of them include me personally! ::hurting himself from overpatting himself on the back::::
One of the pics I had hoped they wouldn't pick, as it makes me look I am pissed off and rather looking like an ahole; which wasn't;t the case; but impressions being what they are! The second picture I knew would be chosen; however not for me; but rather for my young, adorable costar in the picture! Children in pictures is always a big draw; especially when in renfaire garb because they are cast members as well:)

So be on the look out for Renaissance Magazine issue #68 {July 2009} at your local magazine shop, printing press, or monastery!

Grace "Rum" O'Malley

I am so excited about the Renaissance Magazine spread in the July issue!  I put together about 100 pictures for them and they chose which ones to use, so it will be great to see what they use. 
Looks like the website is official done getting a face lift, feel free to check it out at www.fishersrenfaire.com.  We'll be adding more pics as we get them.  Be sure to help us blog the faire this year, with all the great publicity we hope to make this year's faire the biggest in Indiana history!  Huzzah!

I am currently looking for Shakespeare players for "The Merry Wives of Windsor".  Must be over 19 years of age for Shakespeare.  I will have an audition walk in day for anyone who wants to come on Sunday, June 7, 2pm at the Fishers Public Library in Fishers, IN just northeast of Indianapolis, IN. Spread the word if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this. For more info. feel free to contact me, the cast director, at nikkifiv@sbcglobal.net.  Thank you!

Sir Francis Drake

Come chat with us in a new folder. We have been moved to our own new folder in the Mid-West Faires section.

See ya there!

Sir Francis Drake