News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Casting Call for a new "Unamed Story"

Started by Martin Montgomery, December 17, 2008, 09:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Montgomery

;D Welcome Alphones!! A fine addition,I might need some help to save me from my friends!!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Alphonse

Indeed, a mental picture of you singing the line to the song,"I get by with a little help from my friends" popped into mt head  ;D Seems like it is time that Lady Amy of York introduced us to Jade.

Alphonse

Is it just us three? or are the others looking to get in on the story, I was considering posting but that it might be best to allow some one else the chance to do so first.

Lady Amy of York

Quote from: Alphonse on March 04, 2009, 11:35:52 AM
Is it just us three? or are the others looking to get in on the story, I was considering posting but that it might be best to allow some one else the chance to do so first.

I don't  know  what happen  to the others . Have not seen them in a while.  It looks  like  it might  be just us  three.  As far as  I am concern you can go ahead and post. See what Martin has  to say  since  he   started  the  story. :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Martin Montgomery

Sally forth,and if they join us at a later date,the more the merrier!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Alphonse

Good job!  I was wondering how you would end up handling that, I danced around the thorny issue of assigning any blame for the attack to your character. I knew when you next posted that you would address it, though I must confess I wondered how.

Alphonse

I believe that makes it Lady Amy's turn...

Lady Amy of York

I'll try to write something tonight, if not it will have  to wait till wednesday. Going to be  away  for  a few  days  having  some  tests  done.
Story is  looking good. :)

Alphonse

Good luck on your tests, oh and a bit of advice, make up a set of cheat notes to take with you... ;D

Well, Martin, looks like that makes it your turn again.With the lady gone we will have to work extra hard to keep the story rolling along.

Lady Amy of York

LOL  !    I'm back,  so  you  guys  don't  have  to  work  so  hard  ! ;D