News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas, happy holidays to all my ren faire

Started by Lady Amy of York, December 22, 2008, 08:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

Wishing all of  my  ren family   and  friends on here a  Merry Christmas  and  happy holidays    from  my house to  yours ! :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

brier patch charlie

And a Merry Christmas too you and your family, were ever they may be.
Charles Coleman

Lord Clisto of York

Happy Holidays to all no matter how you celebrate it so as to not offend those who celebrate differently. I prefer Merry Christmas....

So, Merry Christmas Brier Patch Charlie and Lady Amy of York and your familys. As well as everyone else. From my castle to yours...HUZZAH!!!!

Lord Sir Clisto of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

MacLaren

Dan
Clan McLotofus
Captain, HMS Landshark
ROoL #78, guppy
FOKTOP

LadyShadow

May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Toarmod

Happy holidays to all, I hope all your family and friends are safe and well this year!

Whistler Fred

Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson

Tremayne

Wishing you all safe travels and much merriment for the holiday!
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

claymore

Wishing one and all a very Merry Christmas and a joyous upcomming season of faire.

DonaCatalina

I wore my chain maille jingle bells on my boots today.
I plan to drive evryone crazy until we go home at 11 am.

Whatever Holiday you're celebrating, I hope you have a good one.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

LadyShadow

That sounds like a great idea.  I really need to go buy me some now.  Maybe next year I'll "borrow"  ;D your idea and do that.
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

Craigmeister

Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Demetrius

Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Sonata

I cordially invite everyone to join me in celebration of Newton's Birthday, in honor of Isaac Newton, who was born 25 December 1642.

Those of you who are not subject to the laws of gravity are allowed to bow out of the festivities.  :P
Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape. Terry Pratchett