News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A Tribute to Lord Ambrosius

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 14, 2008, 08:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I sure do miss him- and our love too! I hold it in my heart. The pictures sure help! Thanks! I can't believe it has been a year since he passed on. Sigh.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Lady Amy of York

Bonnie, you and Lord A  were a fine example   ( and still are   )  of what   " True  Love"  is all about  ! 
  And you my  dear queen   are a fine  example  for us all.   I  know it has been  a tough year, but   yet you    shine  brighter   then ever ! You a very gracious, lovely, and  special   lady, and if  you ever get out this  way, i  would  be honored  to meet  you  in person !
   Hugs  to you,  my  dear queen !  :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

daylight

Queen Bonnie, What memories you have and can hold to. The years you shared as two must have been wounderful, and yet letting go is never easy. May I say this, He is not in your past be remains in your future, He has steped into his future and when you step into your future he will be there waiting on you.  This is what was told to me when my grandson passed away. This is how I choose to see him not part of my past but part of my future. letting go becomes easier when you know you will see him again. I hope this helps you , and brings you the comfort I found in knowing this. I`am here as your friend aways Quenn Bonnie, and I`am willing to listen to all you have to say, A shoulder to cry on and one to laugh with and one to hold on to when the waves become to strong. You friend Daylight.

Queen Bonnie

Lord A will always be with me. Happy memories in the past and I am going on into whatever the future holds for me- he is with me.  I miss him terribly but I go on. I am not crying as much. Each day brings a challenge and I feel his love has given me strength to overcome what I must to keep living each day.
MY kitties help too!
Hugs to all my friends here! Without you- I could not have made it!
Wingardium Leviosa!

John

Lady Nicolette

It's really true that you and Lord A have given many of us hope that there is indeed genuine and lasting love possible, Queen Bonnie.  My friend, Michal, recently said to me that we are here to love and be loved and we have to risk opening our hearts to that because that is truly our purpose.  I know that you know that as well from the example that you two had set for all of us.  Lord A wouldn't want you to cry for too long, I know.  Being the Queen of Everything, it might be difficult to find a King, but I'm glad that you're keeping your heart open and setting a new example for all of us, which all stems from your wonderful marriage with Lord A. 
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Queen Bonnie

I do not need a King. Lord A was happy just being a wizard.   Perhaps I might find another wizard- but keeping my mind and my heart open to possibilities. When I carry my Wizard Wanted sign at TRF this year- I will hope for better results than last year! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!

daylight

why Queen Bonnie with that smile you cannot lose, you are beautiful in side and out. I know the perfect someone is right around the corner. You seem like a great lady as i said before these guys don`t know what they are missing.

Lady Nicolette

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on June 29, 2008, 06:07:01 PM
I do not need a King. Lord A was happy just being a wizard.   Perhaps I might find another wizard- but keeping my mind and my heart open to possibilities. When I carry my Wizard Wanted sign at TRF this year- I will hope for better results than last year! LOL!

I only meant King metaphorically, as someone who is worthy of your company!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to find love again, who knows what tomorrow may bring?
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Lady Nicolette on June 30, 2008, 10:48:33 AM
I only meant King metaphorically, as someone who is worthy of your company!  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you to find love again, who knows what tomorrow may bring?

Just be glad that We are not being asked to approve of anyone, as we would think no man, wizard, king, prince, anyone would be worthy of our dear Queen Bonnie.
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

AWWW! Thanks Lady Nicolette and Purple Dragon!
I wish there was a renn dating hook up site. Alas! 
I would love to have someone find me!  Feline love is great- but renn love is better!
Wingardium Leviosa!

PurpleDragon

My dear Queen,

A new member to the forum recently posted another picture and I thought I would share the link here as I do not know if you have seen this one;

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=3866.msg0#new
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Thanks! I had not seen that picture! I remember meeting Tim The Enchanter! Glad he joined the forum! Seeing pictures of Lord A at faire always brings a smile to my face!
Wingardium Leviosa!

DonaCatalina

Quote from: PurpleDragon on October 07, 2008, 03:15:49 PM
My dear Queen,

A new member to the forum recently posted another picture and I thought I would share the link here as I do not know if you have seen this one;

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=3866.msg0#new

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess