News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Felines

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 14, 2008, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

I am very fond of felines. Here is a place to post your cat pictures and stories.  All Felines are royal. Here are two  of mine- Tachi and Yoshi.
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Tremayne

Jasmine of Marsh Manor saunters in to present herself to the queen and her royal feline court. She bows with a swish of her aristocratic tail and proceeds to the nearest vacant pillow.

She is followed by Pooka Baggins of the Pixielynx tribe, who dashes in after her more refined friend, looks panicked, bows quickly and dashes for the nearest cubby hole. A moment later, she cautiously reappears and, acting as though she wasn't really spooked, curls up near Jasmine.

{sorry, no pictures  :-\}
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Queen Bonnie

I Love their names, Tremayne!  Welcome to your Royal Felines!  Do they enjoy catnip? I shall ring for some right now!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Tremayne

Jasmine will have a completely uncouth squirming fit rolling around in it but I'm afraid Pooka, who probably needs it most, will be unaffected. Of course, if you let loose a magical swarm of flying bugs, Pooka will utterly forget she's in a new environment and engage in ridiculous acrobats focusing solely on the hunt.

And I must warn your majesty not to wiggle your toes--even in the slightest--beneath your robes or Pooka will mistake them as sneaky vermin that must be pounced upon.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Queen Bonnie

**POOF!**A Magical swarm of  cute but harmless flying bugs  appears to delight the felines!
Yoshi and Batman join in the fun of leaping to catch them! What can be more fun that watching cat acrobatics?  Acrocats? LOL!
I will try to keep my toes still!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Taffy Saltwater

The Royal Felines are indeed most majestic, as is befitting.  Siamese is my favorite breed, having been owned by one in my wasted youth. The loyal feline of your humble servant is a happy ragbag who magically appeared at mine doorstep many years ago and made herself to home.  Mlle. Spooky is black and plays with the Pom pound puppy if must needs demand.  Truth be told, they have, like myself, comfortably settled in the ripe neighbourhood of middle-age.

Sveethot!

THELADYKAT

The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

DT_Masters

Owned and operated by Isis and Osiris, the Egypkits. Both white bellies, Isis is tabby on top and Osiris is gray on top. Isis is the enternal kitten, more cute than the law allows, playful and yet aloof, eats a lot of the good stuff but still manages to maintain her girlish figure. Osiris is bigger and HE'S THE LOVE BUG! Pet me, pet me, pet me. Kiss me as you like. Pet me, pet me, pet me.

I tend to be mythical for my names. Before the Egypkits, there was a black cat with green eyes whose name was Morgan (short for Morgan de La Fey, of course). I still recall that day when I first met her, when I held her in my palm at the shelter and she looked up at me as if to say,

"THIS ONE IS MINE! I'VE GOT HIM!"

Pictures probably later.

Tremayne

Pooka (left) and Jasmine (right) in regal repose.
(Thanks to pics by my petsitter taken while I was away at RenDezvous)

Tremayne

No library is complete without a cat to watch over it. Here is Pooka perusing the small collection at Marsh Manor.

Element of Air

This is the royal feline of the Rayfe Palace. He is quite spoiled and loves to sit in the lap of the lady of the house, Element, when she is using the magic box. He really is his momma's boy. Only my lap will he snuggle.

So Royal is he!

Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Queen Bonnie

AWWW! More kitty pictures! Huzzah! Thanks Element and Tremayne! I LOVE kitties!
Wingardium Leviosa!

DT_Masters

Presenting the EgypKITS! Isis and Osiris, sister and brother! Tabby and Gray!

PurpleDragon

Leading the way into the Great Hall is Princess Diana Stormbringer, a purebred Persian of the lightest grey color.  Following her closely is Asmodeus, the Dark Prince, a black tomcat, Baron Von Scruffinator (Gray and white tom), and Joseph, the court jester (aka perpetual kitten) another black tom. 

These four are members of the realm of The Purple Dragon and they ensure their keepers care quite well for them.  (Pictures to follow when I can figure out how to upload them).
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Queen Bonnie

Ggyptkits are sure cuties!
I Love the names of your cat, Purple Dragon! Can't wait to see pictures.
My FuzzBall has had too much heat and acts like he does not feel good. Keeping him inside today. Too hot out for a very fuzzy Ragdoll Cat.
The Siamese love the heat.
Wingardium Leviosa!