News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Royal Felines

Started by Queen Bonnie, May 14, 2008, 08:43:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CatAshtrophy

This is my royal feline Holly. She's part Ragdoll, and is a rescue kitty from the animal shelter. She knows she makes the rules around my house.

Queen Bonnie

Beautiful kitty, CatAshtrophy! The coats on the Ragdolls are so thick!  They are sort of rule the roost cats!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

CatAshtrophy

Ragdoll fur is really something else, I agree. My Holly's fur is very silky, as well as long and thick. She also strangely doesn't mind being petted against the grain of her fur.

RedHatQueen

Queen Bonnie,

What a lovely forum site you have.  I too love kitties and am a Red Hat Queen known as "Queen Mama Meow Mari - Revered Ailurophile".

I have 8 Royal Rescued Felines that I would very much like to share with you and the members here...all belong to my Royal Court.

First is our Matriarch "Fluffy" born in England:

Second is Master "YinYang":

Third is our Masked Bandit "Kabuki" (also our "she-male":

Fourth is our Royal Blue "Luna":

Fifth is our Protector "Anubis":

Sixth is our Terrorist "Sundance  Ki  T. :

Seventh is "Sipapu" from Feral to Lap Cat:

And last but not least our latest Feral addition "Tiberius" a.k.a. TyTy ( a lover):

Thank you so much for allowing us to share our loved ones with you Majesty.

Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Queen Bonnie

What beautiful pictures and lovely Felines, RedHat Queen! Welcome!  Always great to meet another cat lover! Purrrs!
Send feline prayers my way. Fuzzball is ailing and needs magical healing thoughts! I am worried about him.
He was missing for a day- just under the house is my guess- but I can tell he is not himself. Listless and not eating much and  has lost weight. He just sits in a corner.
If I see no improvement- he goes to the vet tomorrow.
Wingardium Leviosa!

groomporter

My little girls (both about 5 years old)

Selkie

"BD" Birthday she was born on my wife's birthday

And the boycat "Bushie"
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

RedHatQueen

Queen Bonnie, I surely will send prayers for Fuzzball.  I don't function when one of my babies gets ill.
Our Kabuki had major surgery a year ago and almost died (he is now a she) and I spent 2 weeks off work (lost all my vacation) in order to help him recover.

Sending prayers up.
Red Hat Queen Mari

Queen Bonnie

Thanks so much, Mari! I had a cat that had that same operation. Plumbing problem solved though! It was worth the expense.
I have so many old kitties.  All are special to me. I hope Fuzz will be OK. He is not one of the old ones.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Tremayne

Healing thoughts from me as well for Fuzzball. I hope it turns out to be a simple ailment that meds will quickly alleviate.
I am but mad north-northwest; when the wind is southerly, I know a hawk from a handsaw. --Shakespeare via Hamlet.

Queen Bonnie

Alas! Tis kidney failure. I was not able to say good bye to my friend today. I am doing what I can to give us both time to get used to this. It will not be easy. Fuzz is responding well to the IV fluids. He might be able to come home tomorrow. I will take it from there.  Enjoy the time we have left together and know good bye is coming soon.
Wingardium Leviosa!

Taffy Saltwater

My thoughts are going out to you in full force tonight.  Take good care of Fuzz & yourself.
Sveethot!

DT_Masters

Queen Bonnie: sort of been there. Morgan passed on due to cancer but she had a very pampered, more than normal, summer. When the time finally came, in the last hour or so before the appointment, I was in her room with her, lying on the floor, talking of when we first met, the times we had together. I held her in a towel in my arms as Mom drove us the ten minute trip to the vet. Been there and it is not easy to reflect about it.

I wish you both all the best to include that when the time comes, there will be no question of is it too soon, that someone else can drive for you, and that the trip is short. Thru the summer, I had great fears of making that trip, wondering if it was too soon and being in anguish driving the hour trip to the vet while Morgan was in the back. Fortunally on all accounts, we were spared such.

Queen Bonnie

I have had cats all my life and have been through the difficult decision on ending their suffering many times. It is never easy. I live close by the vet. I will enjoy the time we have together. As long as he does not suffer- he can have a good life- but there is no cure for kidney failure. I am coming to terms with that sad fact.
I am hoping Fuzzball can come home today. Time will tell.
Wingardium Leviosa!

RedHatQueen

Queen Bonnie,

How is Fuzzball..I've been worried about you both.

BLessings

Queen Bonnie

Fuzzball is home - but not doing great. He is still on antibiotics. He hates the meds- but I manage to get it into him. He is eating a bit- but I can tell he just does not feel good. Poor kitty. I give him lots of love.  I hope he might bounce back- but the outlook is not great. I am sad.
Meanwhile my other ailing cat, Tachi is doing very well on his thyroid meds. he is gaining weight and his fur is sleek again.  The rest of the Royal Felines are doing well. I still have my renndezflu symptoms hanging on- but doing OK.
Wingardium Leviosa!