News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

who all is going? - list

Started by beeboy, May 14, 2008, 09:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Quote from: beeboy on May 21, 2008, 09:08:03 PM
who is getting married?

Sept 20th Sir Oswyn and Lady Del La Warr are tying the knot!
Yup, tis true - two of our very own!

Needless to say, Lady Guinness and I are going to be there ... wouldn't miss it for the world!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

beeboy

I'm guessing the 20th is the invasion day sort of.

Scotsman

I haven't heard too much invasion news for this day ... I know they are keeping the wedding small ... but the pub afterward is going to be CRAZY!

Typically we come to PARF closing weekend - many of us MDRF folk like like to close you guys down for the year! And then we head on to CRF to shut them down!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

beeboy

Well...even if the wedding remains small, there's the after party 8) that anyone can be invited to

Lady Jai

Quote from: Scotsman on May 22, 2008, 11:31:42 AM
who is getting married?

Needless to say, Lady Guinness and I are going to be there ... wouldn't miss it for the world!

Scotsman beat me to the reply.  We can't wait for the wedding.  The princess is very excited to she "her Lady" getting married.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I'll be there!  Weekend Sept 20th both days!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Rakish Rogue

I'll be there for the Celtic Fling & Scottish weekend, for sure.

I'm sure I'll be up again during the regular season.   :)

The Amadan

We plan on being there as often as possible... no definite dates yet, other than Celtic Fling, and Scottish Fling, of course.
See you there!
The Amadan
BoTK #97
Founder: Loyal Order of Lemmings
Laird Protector of Sarcasm, Clan Ootland
Generally Silly Man

lordwriothsley

I was just given a personal invitation from some friends of mine at my home faire that I work with at VARF and at NCRF so I would would like to try to make at least a weekend or two if I can.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: beeboy on May 22, 2008, 11:59:12 AM
Well...even if the wedding remains small, there's the after party 8) that anyone can be invited to

My Lords and Ladies...........yes Scotsman is correct. My beloved and I are being joined in matrimony Sept 20th. And yes we must keep the wedding small due to cost considerations so it will be family and close friends at the actual wedding. We do wish things could be different and we could have you ALL, but alas the purse is screaming as it is.

However, beeboy is also correct........we would LOVE to have an invasion that weekend so we can have an after party where any and all are welcomed to attend at the pub and throughout the faire that could possibly be unlike anything ever before!!

Glad to see that Guard'n is planning on coming to the wedding though.......I have a mission for him.........should he choose to accept it (Guard'n we'll talk at VARF OK?)

Now that's out of the way.......we have season passes to both MDRF and PARF so we will most likely alternate between the two the entire season since they run at the same time.

Caria

Quote from: Scotsman on May 22, 2008, 11:31:42 AM
who is getting married?

See what happens when you're not on the forums due to school! I knew nothing about this.

Congratulations Lady Del La Warr and Sir Oswyn!!! It's always been a pleasure to see you two together at faire and now I know I'll have to try to make this weekend to be able to raise a booming HUZZAH to the happy couple!

As for my PARF schedule, there's no dates set in stone (except now to do my best to make the wedding weekend) but I'll be there a day here and there when I can!
Devil with the Angel Eyes
Navigatrix of the Bayou Scoundrel's

Lady de la Warr

We certainly hope you can make it Lady Caria. It will be a pleasure to share the day with you!  :)

And many thanks for the congrats!

Lady de la Warr

Quote from: Dirtfarmer on May 16, 2008, 06:50:02 AM
Moved huh...  this is Sussex's doing.

I'll only be there, maybe 2 weekends this year since the wife will be working CRF for the October part of the season.

Dirtfarmer..........I certainly hope that you and Her Majesty are planning a visit on Sept. 20th at least???

JeannieMac

I'll be there almost every weekend.  A recently new tradition for me (this will be my 3rd season).  I don't know if anyone would know me ... I'm just a patron - I hang out at the Swashbuckler most of the day with the Cardinal and the Viking.
Jean :)
from DE

Lady de la Warr

JeannieMac - if you see any of us please be sure to seek us out! We'd love to meet you!

Most of us have R/F pins so be keeping an eye out! We'll look for you too - however some of us have ......... let's say diminishing vision......as the day wears on! LOL!!  :)