News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

who all is going? - list

Started by beeboy, May 14, 2008, 09:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmkhalfmoon

We shall see all ye in PA one Sunday this month.

theChuck

Quote from: Scotsman on August 26, 2008, 06:02:53 AM
We will have a big crew up for a wedding ... looking forward to seeing you again.

we were thinking of making the trip on the 20th. will there be any sort of meet-and-greet stuff? and what day/time is the wedding?
The Renlist - find faires near you!

Scotsman

Lady Guinness and I have to back out of the Oct 4th date - we will still be there Sept 20th and closing weekend.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lairde Guardn

I have heard tell of a meet and greet for the Friday of the 19th but for the life of me can not remember where it was to be held.....I figured I would find out once it got closer...

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Here ya go Laird Guardn...

Lancaster Brewing Company, Friday September 19th for some "unofficial" wedding doings and a very good time. We plan to start funnelling in sometime around 7 pm or so. If you get there early, fine. If you get there late, fine. This is nothing official and nothing is carved in stone so show up when you feel like it.

Here's the address and phone number of Lancaster Brewing Company:

302  N. Plum Street
Lancaster, PA 17602
(corner of Plum and Walnut Streets)
717-391-6258
http://www.lancasterbrewing.com/
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

beeboy

I could probably go to the meet n greet if I don't have to work that day and somebody could swing by the faire to pick me up.  Not having a car makes it hard to go to Lancaster

message me if you could swing by

Fairyfly

Hey everyone! I'll be there on Sept. 20th, my guy in tow as well as Vampy {hopefully}, her guy, and two of my other friends.
EtteMum
TaskMistress of the Bayou Scoundrel's
Fae'N M'Crack... or at least working on it.
Rani's Divine Whip

Lairde Guardn

Right now this is the list of the Clan M'Crack members that plan to be there on the 20th

Lairde Guard'n M'Crack
Peddlin M'Crack
Prod'n M'Crack
Pokin M'Crack
Jade'n M'Crack
Smack'n M'Crack
Flattin M'Crack
Alone'n M'Crack
Stroke'n M'Crack
Bee'n M'Crack
Fae'n M'Crack
Snuggl'n M'Crack
Dark'n M'Crack
Shake'n M'Crack

Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

FaireGirl69

My family and I won't be there next weekend at all because of my brother-in-law's wedding which is in our near Penn State in Central PA.  That's the only weekend we'll be missing.

The remainder of the season we'll be going both Saturdays and Sundays (although on Sundays we leave at around 4pm because of my daughters having school on Monday).
- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

JeannieMac

I will see you all the last three weekends of faire.  Most likely a full day on Saturday and most of the day Sunday.  I'm still deciding about the last day.  Last year I took off from work so I could stay through the finale on Sunday.  (hmmm... 8th graders or last day of faire ...)

Jean

Jean :)
from DE