News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Arizona Renaissance Festival

Started by Julianne, May 07, 2008, 06:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julianne

Okay ...breathe....it's different here...gotta get used to the surroundings.

AZ folk please check in!!!!!

Fairietink

Vice Madam Local 35 - AZ chapter, Captain Bone Momma - HMS Boner

Davood

Salaam...I have made it to the raft!

Scarlytt Pyrates

What the heck happened to the other forum? Are all those great pictures lost?!! We've been going to the ARF since it began in that sand-pit in Phoenix, does anyone remember that?
Scarlytt Pyrates
Scarlytt Pyrates!

Apolonia

I'm here! I was kinda bewildered the other day when I couldn't find our old home. ~Gosh, I catch a bad cold, spike a fever, and we're not in Kansas anymore...~

gypsymagick

Holy Twilight Zone! Took me awhile to get here! It all seems so foreign. Glad to see some of ya, as I would have really freaked out!!

Comte de Gilbert

Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

crazyrennie

Keeping the Stage crew represented!

Julianne

We keep wandering in slooooooowly....

I'm glad to see everyone finding the breadcrumbs.
:-*

DesertRose

???   I am here  *raises hand*  What happened? 

FaireMare

DRose.... we got hacked again and the decission was to move until we found safer program to run us  :Pand safrer servers.

FaireMare here.... and I am frustrated beyond frustrated... partly because of the stupid weed puller hackers, but also my "outside" life.

BUT glad to see everyone. YIIPPEEEE

gypsymagick

Quote from: FaireMare on May 10, 2008, 12:33:20 AM
DRose.... we got hacked again and the decission was to move until we found safer program to run us  :Pand safrer servers.

FaireMare here.... and I am frustrated beyond frustrated... partly because of the stupid weed puller hackers, but also my "outside" life.

What happened Mare? Things were going so well for you.

Morgan Dreadlocke

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

FaireMare

Is everyone coming back with their orriginal  ??? Names from the Other castle?

Gypsy.... Let me email you.  Details are so ummm  ::)crazed. hehehehehehehehe ;D

Apolonia

Quote from: FaireMare on May 12, 2008, 06:09:59 AM
Is everyone coming back with their orriginal  ??? Names from the Other castle?

Gypsy.... Let me email you.  Details are so ummm  ::)crazed. hehehehehehehehe ;D

Sort of. I got confused 'cause our home away from home looks a lot like another forum where I'm a member and I signed up with that name. Just pretend you don't see the "k", OK?  ;)

Cerarienh

Ok I finally made it over here!   :P  It has been a hell of a week . . . trying to cope with a lot of things all at once.  But I am pretty much VERY good right now.   ;D  I missed those of you who couldn't make it to FaireMare's on Sat.  I hope to see you all soon.  I am planning on going to closing weekend of CO . . . anyone else planning on going???

LadyKerridwen

its taken me forever to sign back in, but im around.   ;D

Marcos Charron

Finally found this place, again!

Greetings to all, glad to see we have a place again. I think we need to start a get together for all the locals so we can keep in touch, other than using the net.

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Debra

Avast!
I be at sea for a month and my port 'pears to ha' been bewitched!
I'm just reading to figure out what happened.
Debra

FaireMare

Quote from: Debra on May 16, 2008, 12:35:23 AM
Avast!
I be at sea for a month and my port 'pears to ha' been bewitched!
I'm just reading to figure out what happened.
Debra

We gots Hacked... and hacked again.... and they burned our castle down.  :o :-[ :'(

But.... we are building a bigger better castle now!

Black Hearted Pearl

Ahoy Mateys!  I found the home port.  Tis good to see me friends again.
~Black Hearted Pearl
The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sai

KnaveMcS

KnaveMcS reporting in...

It took me a little while to figure it out, but I am here!!!

LadyArndt

*raises hand* Here! *runs away to go play* Toodles
1.20.09 ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUV XYZ

SAVE DARFUR!
http://www.savedarfur.org/content

FaireMare

We are bouncing back like crazy. YEAH!

crazyrennie

kulrath Bane (Dragon Slayer AZ)

Took me foreverver to get here.  Sorry had a large dragon to slay.  Ok time to relax and have a rum or mead.
Kulrath Bane