News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2008 Ren Masque in Frankenmuth

Started by uhurainmi, December 28, 2008, 06:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uhurainmi

Paul and I had a wonderful time. We took pictures, but won't be posting for a few days.

It was great to see you all and play games, go on a Walk-About, talk pictures and Hug everybody.

Happy New Year,

Cindy
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.

King Henry Tudor

It was marvelous seeing you and Paul, too, my dear, as well as all my other Rennie friends (well over 100!).  I, too, will be posting pictures soon (at least those that are postable, hehehe) either here or on MySpace (search for RJO Productions).

Hugs, Kisses, and a Happy New Year to All!

James
King Henry Tudor VIII
King of England and Wales
Mid-Michigan Renaissance Festival

Lady Gwyndolyn

Thank you one and all.  It was another wonderful evening with our friends and family that we hold dear to us.  We can't think of a better way to spend an evening than with all of you!  The games were great, the service at Captain Hooks was fantastic, and having everyone there to share it with was the best of all!!  Glad to see that pictures are already being posted on myspace and hearing that so many more are coming!  Thanks again to everyone that made this evening so special.  Have a very SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Carl

Great job on the Masque Ball we had a ball! Captn hooks was fantastic and the food and drinks were awesome! Here is a link to our photos
http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii29/carlanddonna/Masque%20Dec%2027/
Happy New Year to all.
Carl and Donna
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Lady Gwyndolyn

Renaissance Dinner 2008 Thank You

We want to take this opportunity to thank all of you that made it to the 2008 Renaissance Masqued Dinner.  Dispite the rumor mills, and the lousey fog that filled the air, you traveled your way to Frankenmuth and graced us with your wonderful presence!! 

Once again Captain Hooks did a wonderful job with their wait staff.  The food was good and the companionship was magnificent.  The band was new to us this year, but we think they were great!  We can honestly say that the 3rd year of the Renaissance Masqued Dinner was another success!!!  And as long as we have wonderful friends and family like you coming and having a great time, we will continue to have a Masqued Dinner in December every year!  We do this to bring us all together in a safe environment where we can eat, drink, dance and be merry!!!  Where we can share our love and compasion for festival!  And every year, we have not been disappointed.  Every year there are new faces added to the group.  Every year there are new friends and family.  Every year we grow bigger, stronger and closer!  And every year, Dark Wolf and I are more and more thankful that we have been included into this wonderful family.  We feel blessed to have you all in our lives.  To have your friendship and your love.  We cannot ever imagine our lives without our Rennie family and friends in it. 

A question was asked if there was ever going to be a November Renaissance Gathering again.   We would love to have the Gathering again, however at this point in time, it is unknown wether or not we are going to have the time to put both parties together.   We shall definately try and we will keep everyone informed.  If you ever have any questions, don't believe all that you hear, come to us and we will always tell you the truth!!

So once again we thank you all for coming to the 2008 Renaissance Masqued Dinner.  And we look forward to seeing you all at Frankenfeast and at Mayfaire, Silverleaf, MiRF and MMRF festival in 2009.  And remember to keep the last Saturday of December open for the 2009 Renaissance Masqued Dinner!!!

Until then our dearest friends and family, stay safe, have a glorious and Happy New Year.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you all always. 

Chuck and Wendy Hough

aka:  Dark Wolf and Lady Gwyndolyn
Lady Gwyndolyn
Duchess of Kearsley

Guinevere of Leonesse

We both want to thank you Wendy and Chuck for such a grand time at the Masque on Saturday even if we were there for a few hours. Little Lucy was getting tired and we had to leave because of my other two, however we had a fabulous time and can't wait to come again and see our favourite friends. We look forward to seeing you all again in April, first time for us there and I can't wait. :D

Here is the link to most of the pictures I posted in my topic. Feel free to browse and copy some.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f91/Guin06/Renaissance%20Masque%202008/

Wishing you and Chuck, James and Jim, Pam and many others a wonderful, splendid new Year and hope it's good one for us all. HUZZAH!! :)
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

uhurainmi

Carl and Donna,
Great pictures! I stole a few to my Photobucket album. Thanks for posting.

Maybe we will see you at the Castle. I'm working on Paul. Sounds like a good time.

Cindy
Fortunately, ah keep mah feathers numbered...for just such an emergency.