News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Just a little early

Started by BLAKDUKE, December 29, 2008, 02:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anne of oaktower

I remember the fencing area.  It was over near the jousting field.  I rarely made it up to the sahara last summer, so I'm not sure whether or not it's still there.

I've been curious about rat pucking, and would like to see how it's done and perhaps give it a go...but I believe I will be away on Labor Day weekend.
Perhaps someone could show me where to locate it at GLMF?
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Scarlett

Quote from: anne of oaktower on April 02, 2009, 10:06:25 PM
I remember the fencing area.  It was over near the jousting field.  I rarely made it up to the sahara last summer, so I'm not sure whether or not it's still there.

I've been curious about rat pucking, and would like to see how it's done and perhaps give it a go...but I believe I will be away on Labor Day weekend.
Perhaps someone could show me where to locate it at GLMF?

Check with Trevor on the GLMF board.  He's the go to man for that fair.  He also has his own forum/board and I believe rat pucking is a permanent topic.  Personally, I never saw a rat puck.  Not close enough to the pub.
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

renniemommy

I can't wait for the season to start up there!!!!!
as far as jousters go.....YEAY MITRI AND MATT!!!!!!!
moming and renning go together like scotch eggs and mustard