News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Vedui'...

Started by Amras Elfwine, December 29, 2008, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

Cormamin lindua ele lle!!

I am Amras Ancalime' Elfwine, and I come to you in the spirit of good and curious times as the new Moderator of this Forum. I hope to keep the Spirit of what Master Calith started many years ago intact here. It is in that light that I bid you all enjoy this space, and use it as a tool of learning, entertainment and wisdom, as well as a place to further understanding and goodwill between elfkind and others.

I bid you all peace!
Lissenen ar' maska'lalaith tenna' lye omentuva,
Amras
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Queen Bonnie

Me govannen,Amras mellonamin!!
Hisenna!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Trillium

I am quite sure the student can continue to maintain the path provided by his mentor! :D

Cheers to you, my friend!
Got faerie dust?

Amras Elfwine

My thanks to you both...my elven side calls to me most strongly of late, I know not why...perhaps a reaction to personal losses recently suffered. Bonnie, as our soveriegn, you have permanent seat upon our council...and Trillium, I ask, smiling and with outstretched arms, that you accept a seat at the Elven Council as a reperesentative of the fae folk, ever linked to elves. I know of no one with a more fae-soul than you!

Yes, we half-elves know how to hug... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Trillium

I am most honored, my friend!
Got faerie dust?

DeadBishop

Mae govannen!  Nae saian luume', mellon.....

R/F.com member since 2003

Queen Bonnie

Huzzah to the good fellowship found here!  I am most pleased to be a part of the elven council! Grammercy!
Wingardium Leviosa!

midnightferret

*sprays Elven Glade everywhere to freshen up the place!*

mmmm. piney!

Queen Bonnie

The elves are TOO Quiet!  Perhaps the piney scent will make them chat a bit more?
Wingardium Leviosa!

Elennare

I'd chat, if there appeared to be anyone to chat with. :(   Where have all the other elves gone?

I tried to get some conversation going a little while ago, but there were very few replies.  I am not too good at starting conversations, I guess.
My (infrequently updated) costume blog: http://manufactorumbrandis.wordpress.com/

Queen Bonnie

I am going to Scarborough faire this weekend! Perchance I shall see some elves there!
The elves are nearly as quiet and reclusive as the wizards!
Wingardium Leviosa!

Amras Elfwine

Mae Govvanen, all...I seem to have been  waylayed, but have been rescued yet again. I shall attempt to keep myself from the need of rescuing in the future...

Spring is upon us here, and the forest grows greener and more active...a good time for elves.
R/F member since 2004

midnightferret

*releases the bag of ferrets in the Elven Glade*

*looks around in consternation as the ferrets all vanish in seconds*

*shrugs* They'll be back when it's time for crunchies...

Amras Elfwine

...more fun that a bag of ferrets...
R/F member since 2004

Trillium

WHEEEEE!!!!
Time to chase to the ferrets!!

DOOK, DOOK!!!!
Got faerie dust?