News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Vedui'...

Started by Amras Elfwine, December 29, 2008, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

I'm always up for mead and dancing!!!!
Got faerie dust?

Queen Bonnie

One does seem to lead to the other! LOL!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Jonas_MacPherson

Quote from: Queen Bonnie on May 23, 2009, 02:34:59 PM
One does seem to lead to the other! LOL!

And sometimes, both are done together. *has been a plastered pirate from time to time. :) *

Elennare

Oooh, I like mead!  While we're drinking, I'll have to see if I have time to dig through my books and find some good Elven tales to share.  Might take a little while, but I did find the books. :)
My (infrequently updated) costume blog: http://manufactorumbrandis.wordpress.com/

Tammy

So...we've got dancing, mead...and gonna have stories!!!!
*Found my mushroom to perch on*
Royal Protector of Raccoons, Mistress of the Poi, Best Friend of Windland/Nim, Guppy, Seamstress for The Feisty Lady.

Queen Bonnie

I am eating mushrooms! Good sauteed with white wine, herbs and garlic- in butter of course!
Stories would be nice! Music too! I love dancing barefoot!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

dfloyd888

Stories?  I may not be a wine connoisseur, but stories about pirates, elves, and our faerie brethren are always interesting and insightful.

Amras Elfwine

A thousand sunrise greetings to all...apologies for my absence from the glade, but health has been a concern, and I did not wish to burden you all with it...now, the strength returns, the bow is tuned, and the eyes seek light as water seeks the pool...
I travel now in the Western realms, but upon my return next week, we shall tend this glade, rejoicing in our sylvan fellowship and treasuring the strength of your friendship.
Let this, then, be a new beginning.

Lacho calad! Drego morn!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Scotty Hunter

Well returned, Amras. Hoping your health holds well and you may find your quarry.

Take care in the Western realms. I have seen many a good soul turn bad in those uncharted lands. They have a way of luring you in with their promises of wealth and happiness, only to change face and send you home with no coin to speak of. Keep your wits about you, and never ever visit the realm called Las Vegas in the season of the hottest sun. :P
~May the leaves of your life-tree never turn brown.~

Amras Elfwine

Mae Govannen, Melonamin!
Again, I ask forgiveness and indulgence. I have been away much too long.

I see that it has been almost 4 years since activity crossed these woodland forest boards.
A question to my Elven family: Is there interest in maintaining a presence here, or shall we cross into the Grey?

If you wish to keep a forest home, I shall do my best to maintain it for us.

Let me know.

You have my knife, my bow and my bodhran. The bodhran will be enough.  8)
Slainte mhath!!
Elfwine
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Amras Elfwine

The forest, it heals deep wounds. The deeper the wound, the deeper the forest needed.
The rustling calls me. Healed, indeed.

You have my knife, my bow and my bodhran. The bodhran will be enough.
Slainte mhath!!
~ Elfwine
R/F member since 2004